Who We Are
Culture Amp is the world’s leading people analytics platform. We're passionate about helping companies understand the connection between people and culture. Our customizable survey platform captures employee feedback and real-time data, telling a story to help organizations make better people decisions.
Our team combines deep knowledge in psychology, statistics, UX, and engineering. We help hundreds of the most innovative organizations in the world build better workplaces. From the likes of Airbnb, Adobe, Box, Etsy, Juniper Networks, Slack, Warby Parker and many more.
Founded in 2011 in Melbourne, Australia; we now have offices globally in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York City and London.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a #peoplegeek. Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Enterprise Account Manager to join us in our mission to make as many culture-first companies possible through accessible people analytics.
As one of the members of the Account Management team, you will:
- Own an expansion quota for our current customers with a specialty in the Enterprise level in EMEA
- Work with core renewal team to handle more complicated renewal processes
- Identify opportunities to expand revenue from current customers through understanding long-term strategic Business and People goals
- Be an enthusiastic and realistic advocate for a culture first approach to building businesses
- Work closely with Customer Success to lead on touch points with Customers during the subscription year
- In person contact with clients so for this role we would expect you to be spend approximately 10-15% of your month travelling to clients and customers across the EMEA region.
- Be able to confidently present our full product suite to existing customers to own up-sell and cross-sell of the Culture Amp platform
- Identify opportunities to expand current relationships to parent or subsidiary organizations
- Contribute to the Account Manager Playbook to iterate and create the process for account growth
What You Bring to Our Camp
- Significant experience growing a book of business in excess of $2million with your companies largest accounts in EMEA
- A team mentality! Sales is a team sport so you will thrive in working effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management (internally and externally)
- Ability to work with a variety of cultures and grow relationships across different types of businesses to generate revenue
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- A focus on building strategic relationships with customers
- A passion for people and analytics
After 3 months, you will...
- Be able to confidently present our full product suite to existing customers to own up-sell and cross-sell
- Partner with the Customer Success team on the Customer Journey from the time a client commits to work with us to renewal
- Articulate and update clients on product offerings
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities in your assigned Book of Business
What We Offer:
A fantastic and supportive place to work, but don’t just take our word for it, take a look at our Glassdoor reviews.
An opportunity to really make an impact on people’s lives.
You’ll be supported as you develop in your role with a mentor and access to great benefits such as our ‘Coaching for Everyone’ and ‘Learn Yourself Up’ programs. You’ll also receive a competitive package plus generous stock options, private healthcare, flexible working and other benefits.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
The salary range for this job is £75,000 - £90,000 per annum.
Date of Posting: 24 February 2020
Closing date for Applications: 31 March 2020
About Culture Amp
About us Culture Amp helps you make your company a better place to work. By making it easy to collect, understand and act on employee feedback, we enable HR leaders to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge. Culture Amp’s on-demand platform is designed and supported by psychologists and data scientists to help you build an employee feedback program that will work for your organization. Working with Culture Amp allows you to tap into the creativity and experience of over 1000 innovative companies using Culture Amp to put culture first today. Culture Amp launched the world’s first on-demand employee feedback platform in 2012. Backed by Sapphire Ventures, Index Ventures, Felicis Ventures and Blackbird Ventures, we support our fast-growing global customer base from offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York and London.