Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help
Culture Amp is looking for a Director of Product to lead our Culture Lab Camp in building a strong data-to-value pipeline. The Culture Lab Product Analysts, People Scientists, Data Scientists, Product Managers, and Machine Learning Engineers use the power of our data to drive product innovation in solving our customers’ most pressing challenges.
With this role you will be responsible for, either directly or through leading others in the camp:
Placing bets on the customer problems Culture Amp will need to solve 12-18 months in the future in order for our product strategy (and beyond) to be a success
Envisioning, validating, and building innovative solutions for prioritized customer problems, solutions that take advantage of new data science and machine learning technologies, and that can only be generated through our competitive moat of customer data
Developing our technological infrastructure to support rapid experimentation with how data is generated, collected, and synthesized
Educating Product and Customer teams on how advancements in data science and machine learning can drive winning products
Collaborating with and influencing product teams in shaping product roadmaps to incorporate Culture Amp investments in data products
Strengthening our ability to communicate to the market about how our data science and machine learning technologies provide customers with an inherent advantage in supporting and fostering their employee experience, via white papers, marketing materials, and sales enablement
Developing the strategic direction for our data science and machine learning investments
Designing, activating, and supporting data product teams to execute on the Culture Lab strategy
- Mentoring Culture Lab Product Managers in leading cross-functional teams to solve customer challenges
You’ll be working collaboratively with a cross-functional team, but given the remit, will also be required to provide thought leadership across many teams to align on a single platform experience.
What You Bring to Our Camp
- A minimum of seven years experience in product management and leading product teams (or similar). Experience working in roles with data science and machine learning highly advantageous
- Fascination with the world of data-focused products, and how to practically bring them to life
- Problem solver with a curious mindset that drives you to ask and answer the ‘why’
- A bias toward holistic thinking combined with the ability to develop, communicate and execute a strategic vision.
- Communication and influencing superpowers, to engage and collaborate with diverse internal and external stakeholders to achieve shared understanding and vision.
- Deep empathy for those you work with and lead, and a drive to build and foster highly-effective teams
- You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a people geek!
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?
About Culture Amp
About us Culture Amp helps you make your company a better place to work. By making it easy to collect, understand and act on employee feedback, we enable HR leaders to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge. Culture Amp’s on-demand platform is designed and supported by psychologists and data scientists to help you build an employee feedback program that will work for your organization. Working with Culture Amp allows you to tap into the creativity and experience of over 1000 innovative companies using Culture Amp to put culture first today. Culture Amp launched the world’s first on-demand employee feedback platform in 2012. Backed by Sapphire Ventures, Index Ventures, Felicis Ventures and Blackbird Ventures, we support our fast-growing global customer base from offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York and London.
Want to learn more about Culture Amp? Visit Culture Amp's website.
The best bed for better sleep