Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 4000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behaviour change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
Join us in making the world work better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
We are open to remote candidates in the Pacific time zone
As a key driver of Culture Amp’s Partner Up strategy, the Channel Partnerships Manager (APAC and NA West) will be helping to accelerate our mission to impact the lives of 100 million people at work, by growing the number of organisations who can adopt Culture Amp through our partners.
Culture Amp’s Customer Group is structured into regional markets, where Campers across Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and People Science work together to attract, retain and grow our customers around the world.
In this team of amazing humans,
- Take ownership of the acquisition and management of Channel Partners across your key markets in order to achieve sales objectives (pipeline & revenue).
- Lead the qualification and onboarding process for new partners (including closing out commercial agreements with legal).
- Educate and support partners with ongoing enablement for product/positioning knowledge
- Generate mutual value alongside partners by agreeing to goals and incentives in order to achieve them
- Contribute to Culture Amp’s broader partnership strategy by closely working with the regional Market Leaders, fellow Channel Partnership Managers, and Sales, Marketing and Product teams.
- Ideally 2-4+ years of successful Channel/Partner experience in SaaS/Technology (HR tech would be a plus)
- Solid relationship-building skills to create a Culture First partner experience for all stakeholders involved
- Track record of collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver on partner programs
- Experience working across different partner types (affiliates & resellers would be great!)
- Commercial mindset to achieve goals and targets for both Culture Amp & partners
- Big ideas to contribute to how we accelerate Culture Amp’s overall partner program.
- Passionate to learn about our product and how we strive to support our customers
- One to thrive working in ambiguity and with a strong sense of initiative
- Comfortable working with a global team across North America, APAC and EMEA
- Genuinely interested in joining Culture Amp’s mission to build a better world of work
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?
About Culture Amp
About us Culture Amp helps you make your company a better place to work. By making it easy to collect, understand and act on employee feedback, we enable HR leaders to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge. Culture Amp’s on-demand platform is designed and supported by psychologists and data scientists to help you build an employee feedback program that will work for your organization. Working with Culture Amp allows you to tap into the creativity and experience of over 1000 innovative companies using Culture Amp to put culture first today. Culture Amp launched the world’s first on-demand employee feedback platform in 2012. Backed by Sapphire Ventures, Index Ventures, Felicis Ventures and Blackbird Ventures, we support our fast-growing global customer base from offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York and London.
Want to learn more about Culture Amp? Visit Culture Amp's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.