Product designers embody the vision of the user through the interface. You’ll solve problems based on user research, while bearing business objectives in mind. You’ll identify, investigate, and validate opportunities and ultimately craft, design, test and ship design solutions.
We're not religious about process methodologies; we believe in using iterative processes that work for the moment, and holding retrospectives to improve how we work over time.
- Evidence of having shipped products from end-to-end
- You design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and smart
- People enjoy working with you, and you bring out the best in your team
- You’re fascinated with how people engage with software both in their personal lives and at work
- Partner with PMs, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- You understand the value of building and maintaining a living style guide
- You're hyper-organized, practical, and love finding new ways to do things faster and better.
- You illustrate clear user stories and validate your assumptions and hypotheses through experimentation, testing, and research.
- You stay up to date on current themes, trends, and technologies in user experience design
- You’re an excellent communicator. You enjoy communicating your design ideas and can cater your message to various audiences.
- We believe that every designer, regardless of level or role, can and should strive to become a leader. Are you that somebody?
- 4+ years of experience in product design, UX consultancy, or a related field
- Proven track record in the creation of interaction models, user flows, screen designs, and UI details that promote ease of use and optimize the user experience
- Strong visual design skills
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS (Bonus: JS). While we don’t expect designers to write code, familiarity is important. Sharing a common language with our engineers is key.
- Proficiency with Sketch, Adobe CS, Invision, etc. (You decide how to communicate your ideas - The tools shouldn’t handcuff you.)
- Experience designing native mobile (iOS or Android) platforms
Curalate enables brands to use social content and social audiences to sell more effectively online. Over 1,000 brands and retailers use Curalate to turn images and videos into shoppable content on their sites, social channels, ads, and emails. Curalate was launched in 2012, is an official marketing partner of Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram and has offices in Philadelphia, New York City, Seattle and London.
No recruiters, please.
Curalate is the leading visual marketing platform, connecting people to pictures and products.
Want to learn more about Curalate? Visit Curalate's website.
Jobs You May Like
Systems Software Engineer
Optimus Ride, Boston, MA
Principal System Engineer - Powertrain
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Director of Product Metadata, Tagging and Curation
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Senior Android Engineer
Scoop, San Francisco, California
Senior Manager / Director - Product Management
Gwynnie Bee, New Delhi, India