Are you a Salesforce fanboy/fangirl who wants to join an agile startup at the top of its game? If you are obsessed with creating efficiencies and excited to own the accuracy and ongoing optimization of Salesforce.com data, Curalate is looking for you!
In the role of Salesforce Administrator you will be responsible for record cleanliness, data accuracy and general administration support for all Salesforce users. You’ll be exposed to high-level Salesforce initiatives across all business units and will enjoy a very transparent environment where knowledge sharing and learning is encouraged beyond your immediate responsibilities.
- Work with Sales & Client Success team to solve for process pain points, thereby increasing productivity
- Modify and scale existing processes to support more users and new business requirements
- Manage all validation rules, workflow rules, visual flows, etc.
- Administer and train users on all functionality, including 3rd party applications
- Monitor data accuracy and integrity
- Create and maintain a data dictionary and process documentation for users and internal teams
- Proactively resolve and/or escalate user issues
- You have 5+ years experience as a Salesforce System Administrator
- You’re no stranger to creating workflow and validation rules, reports, dashboards
- You’ve even dabbled in flows and process builder
- You’re highly organized and detail-oriented; some may say you’re borderline OCD
- You’re flexible, have a sense of urgency, and able to pivot quickly to support a growing organization
- You’re a fast learner and can hit the ground running
- You’re resourceful and love a challenge
- You’re passionate about finding ways to improve team efficiency
- You love processes and systems (Salesforce in particular)
- You consider yourself an expert in Excel
- You are a Certified Salesforce.com Administrator
Curalate makes commerce frictionless, everywhere. Serving hundreds of the world’s most loved brands and touching hundreds of millions of consumers, the Curalate Adaptive Commerce platform powers commerce experiences that adapt to their environment and consumer. Curalate is engineered for the future of commerce - enabling commerce to be visual, contextual, and personal, wherever commerce occurs. The result? Increased conversion, average order value, and customer loyalty.
Much like the brands we work with, our people are nothing short of inspiring – and we’re looking to grow our team. If you’re scrappy, creative, curious, and FUN, then we think Curalate could be the place for you.
No recruiters, please.
Curalate is the leading visual marketing platform, connecting people to pictures and products.
Want to learn more about Curalate? Visit https://www.curalate.com
Jobs You May Like
Dataminr, New York
Sr. Visual Designer
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Experience Designer, Special Projects - Samara
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Enterprise Insights Senior Associate
Dropbox, Dublin, Ireland
Product Design Manager
Dropbox, New York, NY
C++ Application Engineer