As a Product Manager at Curalate, you'll join a close-knit team of product managers, engineers, designers and support peeps to build the future of visual commerce.
We're not hiring project managers; you'll be given substantial feature ownership on products that require you to sit at the center of UX, technology and business.
You’ll gather complex needs from across the company, collaborating closely with our founders as well as Sales and Marketing to develop and evangelize a product vision that’s based on customer research, data analysis, and good product intuition. You’ll balance shipping truly innovative products with keeping our promises to existing customers.
We're not religious about process methodologies; we believe in using iterative processes that work for the moment, and holding retrospectives to improve how we work over time.
- You’re able to articulate what a winning product looks like. You can influence not only your own team, but also the company as a whole and external clients. You always have empathy for clients and customers.
- You partner well with engineers and designers to conceptualize, ship, and iterate on products users love.
- You obsess over data and growth. You love digging into data and extracting meaningful insights to make smart product decisions.
- You have a good sense of which features are essential for a product launch and which ones can be scaled back or done later, and you focus the team on the key priorities.
- You can see the bigger picture but are also comfortable delving deep into technical requirements.
- You're hyper-organized, practical, and love finding new ways to do things faster and better.
- You able to manage ambiguity, and are able to create product direction out of a not-well-defined problem space.
- You ideally have 4 years of industry experience with at least 2 years of experience in product or program management, or a related field.
Curalate enables brands to use social content and social audiences to sell more effectively online. Over 1,000 brands and retailers use Curalate to turn images and videos into shoppable content on their sites, social channels, ads, and emails. Curalate was launched in 2012, is an official marketing partner of Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram and has offices in Philadelphia, New York City, Seattle and London.
Curalate is the leading visual marketing platform, connecting people to pictures and products.
Want to learn more about Curalate? Visit Curalate's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager, Elasticsearch (Search/NLP)
Elastic, Distributed, Central or Eastern US or Europe
Senior Product Manager, Partnerships
TripAdvisor, San Francisco, CA
Program Manager (Community Support)
Ring, Santa Monica, CA
Robinhood, Menlo Park, CA
Senior Full-Stack Engineer, Buyer Tools
attn:, Los Angeles, CA