Do you love working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with cutting edge technology? Are you looking for an opportunity to bridge the gap between clients and technology in a rapidly changing space? Curalate is looking for a Project Manager to work directly with our growing client-base (more than 850 of the word’s loved brands, and counting!) and our internal teams to manage complex technical projects end to end.
Our ideal candidate is a social-media savvy technology-lover with a sense of humor, who can quickly learn new technology and ensure smooth implementation of customizable frameworks. If you’re a hyper organized go-getter with an uncanny ability ‘talk tech’ with non-technical folks, we’re looking for you!
- Work closely with our Engineering team to launch projects on time while exceeding client expectations
- Clearly communicate complex technical concepts with non-technical client contacts
- Stay one step ahead by anticipating clients’ needs, as well as the needs of internal teams
- Manage a multitude of projects at once, ensuring that all details are gathered and clearly communicated
- Review PSD files and ensure details and specs are in place for handoff to internal developers
- QA initial development builds and effectively communicate required changes to engineering team
- Manage timeline for development and communicate any changes proactively to clients to ensure successful project launches
- You have 2+ years Technical Project Management or related experience
- You’re a master at meeting deadlines and thrive when handling multiple projects at once
- You’re upbeat, friendly, and superb at managing clients, particularly in high pressure situations
- You’re incredibly organized, detail-oriented, process driven, and resilient
- You’re self-motivated, enthusiastic, and independent with exceptional problem solving skills
- You're scrappy, think on your feet, get tech, and communicate effectively
Curalate enables brands to use social content and social audiences to sell more effectively online. Over 1,000 brands and retailers use Curalate to turn images and videos into shoppable content on their sites, social channels, ads, and emails. Curalate was launched in 2012, is an official marketing partner of Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram and has offices in Philadelphia, New York City, Seattle and London.
No recruiters, please.
Curalate is the leading visual marketing platform, connecting people to pictures and products.
Want to learn more about Curalate? Visit Curalate's website.
Jobs You May Like
Merchant Sales Specialist
Paytm Labs, Toronto
Senior Data Engineer
Entrepreneur First Team, Bangalore
Senior Software Engineer - Social Media Innovation
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA
Software Engineer, Backend, Operations Technology
Postmates, San Francisco
Cloud Technology Partners
Principal Client Technologist- EMEA
Cloud Technology Partners, London, UK