Curalate is looking for a Senior Client Solutions team member with a demonstrated ability to grow relationships, exceed quotas and to thrive in a scaling company. You'll be talking to partners at some of the world's most notable brands, building relationships with executives and decision-makers, and driving adoption of a product that helps grow brand affinity, social engagement, and revenue.
If you are an experienced, kick-ass communicator, who takes pride in coaching and helping clients succeed, then you’ve happened upon your dream job at Curalate!
- Manage your substantial--but achievable--quota by driving renewals and identifying upsell opportunities
- Know your accounts inside and out and forecast your pipeline accurately
- Provide creative strategies to grow existing business and drive platform adoption, tying the Curalate platform to client business objectives
- Stay abreast of industry trends and serve as a thought leader to your clients, identifying use cases and best practices tailored to your client’s goals
- Develop deep client relationships to grow the Curalate footprint across the client organizations
- Track leads and all communications through Salesforce
- You have a minimum of 6+ years of experience in a client-facing position in tech/digital media/startups/SaaS
- You’re team oriented and enjoy collaborating with your peers
- You build relationships to close deals and clients think of you as a “partner,” not just a vendor
- You are tech savvy, people savvy, creative, and you have strong communication skills
- You know how to command a room of senior leaders: you're confident, mature, and charismatic
- You’re able to juggle multiple tasks, priorities, and external stakeholders simultaneously
- You strategically identify new opportunities to grow business within your accounts
- You have startup experience!
No recruiters, please.
Curalate is the leading visual marketing platform, connecting people to pictures and products.
Want to learn more about Curalate? Visit https://www.curalate.com
Jobs You May Like
IT DevOps - Cloud Admin (Contractor)
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Forecast & Replenishment Analyst, Retail
Harry’s, New York, NY
Contracts and Business Affairs Analyst
Refinery29, New York
Project manager/ Agile Iteration manager
Sr. Risk Data Scientist
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Sr. Frontend Engineer
Moat, New York