Curalate is looking for a Senior Client Solutions team member with a demonstrated ability to grow relationships, exceed quotas and to thrive in a scaling company. You'll be talking to partners at some of the world's most notable brands, building relationships with executives and decision-makers, and driving adoption of a product that helps grow brand affinity, social engagement, and revenue.
If you are an experienced, kick-ass communicator, who takes pride in coaching and helping clients succeed, then you’ve happened upon your dream job at Curalate!
- Manage your substantial--but achievable--quota by driving renewals and identifying upsell opportunities
- Know your accounts inside and out and forecast your pipeline accurately
- Provide creative strategies to grow existing business and drive platform adoption, tying the Curalate platform to client business objectives
- Stay abreast of industry trends and serve as a thought leader to your clients, identifying use cases and best practices tailored to your client’s goals
- Develop deep client relationships to grow the Curalate footprint across the client organizations
- Track leads and all communications through Salesforce
- You have a minimum of 6+ years of experience in a client-facing position in tech/digital media/startups/SaaS
- You’re team oriented and enjoy collaborating with your peers
- You build relationships to close deals and clients think of you as a “partner,” not just a vendor
- You are tech savvy, people savvy, creative, and you have strong communication skills
- You know how to command a room of senior leaders: you're confident, mature, and charismatic
- You’re able to juggle multiple tasks, priorities, and external stakeholders simultaneously
- You strategically identify new opportunities to grow business within your accounts
- You have startup experience!
No recruiters, please.
Curalate is the leading visual marketing platform, connecting people to pictures and products.
Want to learn more about Curalate? Visit https://www.curalate.com
Jobs You May Like
Mechanical Engineer - Battery Design
Sila Nanotechnologies, Main Office
Head of Growth
Axios, VA Office
Enterprise BPM Developer
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Lead Implementation Consultant
Narvar, Bangalore, India
The Sourcery, Athos
Classy, San Diego Headquarters