Curalate is looking for a Senior Client Solutions team member with a demonstrated ability to grow relationships, drive client health metrics, and thrive in a scaling company. You'll be talking to partners at some of the world's most notable brands, building relationships with executives and decision-makers, and driving adoption of a product that helps grow brand affinity, social engagement, and revenue.
If you are an experienced, kick-ass communicator, who takes pride in coaching and helping clients succeed, then you’ve happened upon your dream job at Curalate!
- Manage your substantial--but manageable--health goals by driving towards clear health metrics
- Know your accounts inside and out and keep your status notes and next steps up to date (via Salesforce)
- Provide creative strategies to grow existing business and drive platform adoption, tying the Curalate platform to client business objectives
- Identify areas of opportunity to upsell and grow revenue
- Collaborate with Account Managers on your key clients for performance reviews
- Stay abreast of industry trends and serve as a thought leader to your clients, identifying use cases and best practices tailored to your client’s goals
- Develop deep client relationships to grow the Curalate footprint across the client organizations
- Track leads and all communications through Salesforce
- You have a minimum of 4+ years of experience in a client-facing position in tech/digital media/startups/SaaS
- You’re team oriented and enjoy collaborating with your peers
- You build relationships to grow business, and clients think of you as a “partner,” not just a vendor
- You are tech savvy, people savvy, creative, and you have strong communication skills
- You know how to command a room of senior leaders: you're confident, mature, and charismatic
- You’re able to juggle multiple tasks, priorities, and external stakeholders simultaneously
- You strategically identify new opportunities to grow business within your accounts
- You have startup experience!
No recruiters, please.
Curalate is the leading visual marketing platform, connecting people to pictures and products.
Want to learn more about Curalate? Visit Curalate's website.
Jobs You May Like
ISV Program Manager
General Handyman / Sorter
Home Chef, 2200 Lithonia Industrial Blvd. Lithonia, GA 30058
Clinical Care Coordinator (RN) - Multiple positions, all shifts
CareSkore, Mountain View, CA
Associate, Planning & Materials
HelloFresh, Grand Prairie, TX
Head of UX/UI Poland (m/f) | Warsaw
Kreditech, Warsaw Office