Curalate is looking for a Client Solutions Manager with a demonstrated ability to grow relationships, exceed quotas, and thrive in a scaling company. You'll be talking to partners at some of the world's most notable brands, building relationships with executives and decision-makers, and driving adoption of a product that helps grow brand affinity, social engagement, and revenue.
If you are an experienced, kick-ass communicator who takes pride in coaching and helping clients succeed, then you’ve happened upon your dream job at Curalate!
- Manage your substantial--but achievable--quota and health goals by driving renewals and identifying upsell opportunities
- Know your accounts inside and out and forecast your pipeline accurately
- Provide creative strategies to grow existing business and drive platform adoption, tying the Curalate platform to client business objectives
- Stay abreast of industry trends and serve as a thought leader to your clients, identifying use cases and best practices tailored to your client’s goals
- Develop deep client relationships to grow the Curalate footprint across the client organizations
- Track meetings and all communications through Salesforce
- You have a minimum of 3+ years of experience in a client-facing position in tech/digital media/startups/SaaS
- You’re team oriented and enjoy collaborating with your peers to to meet team quotas
- You build relationships to close deals and clients think of you as a “partner,” not just a vendor
- You are tech savvy, people savvy, creative, and you have strong communication skills
- You know how to command a room of senior leaders: you're confident, mature, and charismatic
- You’re able to juggle multiple tasks, priorities, and external stakeholders simultaneously
- You strategically identify new opportunities to grow business within your accounts
- Minimum 2.1 University Degree
- You have startup experience!
- You are conversational-to-fluent in French!
Curalate enables brands to use social content and social audiences to sell more effectively online. Over 1,000 brands and retailers use Curalate to turn images and videos into shoppable content on their sites, social channels, ads, and emails. Curalate was launched in 2012, is an official marketing partner of Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram and has offices in Philadelphia, New York City, Seattle and London.
No recruiters, please.
Curalate is the leading visual marketing platform, connecting people to pictures and products.
Want to learn more about Curalate? Visit Curalate's website.
Jobs You May Like
Bilingual Certified Medical Assistant - Home Visits
Clover Health, Northern New Jersey
HelloFresh, Richmond, CA
Wholesale Coordinator (m/f)
Research Services Project Manager
Customer Success Manager
Jampp, San Francisco, USA