As a Product Manager at Curalate, you'll join a close-knit team of product managers, engineers, designers and support peeps to build the future of visual commerce.
We're not hiring project managers; you'll be given substantial feature ownership on products that require you to sit at the center of UX, technology and business.
You’ll gather complex needs from across the company, collaborating closely with our founders as well as Sales and Marketing to develop and evangelize a product vision that’s based on customer research, data analysis, and good product intuition. You’ll balance shipping truly innovative products with keeping our promises to existing customers.
We're not religious about process methodologies; we believe in using iterative processes that work for the moment, and holding retrospectives to improve how we work over time.
- You’re able to articulate what a winning product looks like. You can influence not only your own team, but also the company as a whole and external clients. You always have empathy for clients and customers.
- You partner well with engineers and designers to conceptualize, ship, and iterate on products users love.
- You obsess over data and growth. You love digging into data and extracting meaningful insights to make smart product decisions.
- You have a good sense of which features are essential for a product launch and which ones can be scaled back or done later, and you focus the team on the key priorities.
- You can see the bigger picture but are also comfortable delving deep into technical requirements.
- You're hyper-organized, practical, and love finding new ways to do things faster and better.
- You able to manage ambiguity, and are able to create product direction out of a not-well-defined problem space.
- You ideally have 4 years of industry experience with at least 2 years of experience in product or program management, or a related field.
Curalate is the leading visual marketing platform, connecting people to pictures and products.
Want to learn more about Curalate? Visit Curalate's website.
Jobs You May Like
Head of Product/Product Owner (m/f) | Warsaw
Kreditech, Hamburg Office
Senior User Interface Designer
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Information Architect/Technical Writer
Index Exchange, Toronto
Senior Product Manager, IoT Platform
Uptake, 600 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60654
Business Development Manager
SimilarWeb, Tel Aviv
Marketing Operations Associate (Contract/Part-Time)
Pinterest, San Francisco