Were you born to sell? Does the thought of crushing aggressive lead generation goals excite you? Are you seamlessly able to bounce between navigating the never-ending tunnels of the internet and crafting captivating pitches to catch the attention of high-level executives at the world’s largest brands? If you happen to be a research pro, a go-getter, and looking to jumpstart a career in sales, then Curalate has the job for you!
As an Associate Client Partner you will be tasked with going after that next big account. You will engage decision makers and demonstrate how our solutions can help them command attention in this visually driven world. You will be given the independence to get creative with your pitch and craft attention-grabbing emails in a quality over quantity focused environment. You will work closely with one of our Client Partners and receive invaluable career coaching and mentorship!
If you’re a strategic thinker, a dynamic problem-solver and love developing compelling value propositions, let’s chat!
- Research prospective clients by spotting and uncovering trends through blogs, campaigns, articles, and other marketing channels
- Produce a steady stream of leads for our Client Partners utilizing email, phone, social media and other channels and effectively communicating our value proposition (we’re counting on your creativity!)
- Build extensive prospect profiles which include info on social media presence, company contacts, brand strategy, industry trends, and any campaigns that brands may be running
- You’re resourceful and creative with a keen capacity to regularly identify new ways of reaching prospects
- You’re comfortable making cold calls and scheduling meetings with prospective clients
- Your writing is out of this world and you have a keen eye for detail
- You pride yourself on being self motivated, enthusiastic, and independent
- You are a polished communicator and are ready to hone your pitch starting day one
- You’re results-driven with a strong determination to always meet your monthly goals
- You have 1-2 years of experience as a Sales Assistant, Lead Generation or in Direct Sales
- You have experience working in a sales environment at a SaaS or technology company
- You have direct experience with Salesforce
Curalate enables brands to use social content and social audiences to sell more effectively online. Over 1,000 brands and retailers use Curalate to turn images and videos into shoppable content on their sites, social channels, ads, and emails. Curalate was launched in 2012, is an official marketing partner of Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram and has offices in Philadelphia, New York City, Seattle and London.
No recruiters, please.
Curalate is the leading visual marketing platform, connecting people to pictures and products.
Want to learn more about Curalate? Visit Curalate's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Customer Success Manager
WeWork, New York New York United States of America
Grand Rounds, Minneapolis, MN
Sales Manager LATAM
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Sr. Enterprise Account Executive
Acquia, San Francisco, CA - Remote West Coast
Sales Executive- Agency Team
SimilarWeb, Tel Aviv
Bonobos, Philadelphia, PA