dahmakan is one of the fastest-growing food tech startups in Southeast Asia. We make food delivery an everyday choice by delivering chef-made meals below restaurant prices at the push of a button. Funded by Y Combinator and leading tech investors from Silicon Valley, Europe and Asia, we're conquering a trillion-dollar market in the most exciting region of the world.
- Assisting warehouse management operations through planning, organising and managing the WMS system to ensure compliance with the company's SOP
- Ensuring that the warehouse facilities are well maintained & reviewed from time to time.
- Executing the stock count process and timely inventory updates, implementing FIFO & FEFO, cycle counting, and ensuring the accuracy of inventory.
- Handling all incoming and outgoing deliveries and overseeing hub deliveries as required.
- Making sure third-party logistics partners adhere to dahmakan's SOP strictly and review performance.
- Ensuring that stock holding levels are in line with the turnaround time to maintain stock efficiency.
- Working with other departments to make predictions and ensure smooth operations in the future.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Management from time to time.
- A Candidate with at least an A level or Diploma qualification in a related field.
- A fresh graduate or young professional.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Able to speak and write in English and Bahasa Melayu. (Mandarin is an advantage).
- Able to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given.
Why you need to join our team:
- Stock options in the next billion-dollar technology company in Southeast Asia
- Work with the smartest and most passionate from over 15 nationalities
- Rare opportunity to build a product that everyone around you loves, in one of the most exciting and fastest-growing regions in the world
- All the perks that come with working in a startup, including free lunch and dinner made by our in-house 5-star chefs. Of course, we cover work permits and pay competitively
The role is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with travel opportunities across SE Asia.
Eating well everyday is simple: At the push of a button, dahmakan delivers Chef-made meals straight to your door. We make food delivery affordable for everyday by fundamentally redefining the cost-structure. We are building the future of eating. By combining centralised, large-scale production with customer data, machine learning and the best chefs in the industry, we create an award-winning food delivery experience. Applying artificial intelligence to last mile delivery gives us the lowest delivery costs in the industry. Funded by Y Combinator and leading tech investors from Silicon Valley, Europe and Asia, we’re conquering a trillion dollar market in the most exciting region of the world
Want to learn more about Dahmakan? Visit Dahmakan's website.
The leading leasing, marketing, and asset management platform taking commercial real estate businesses online.