dahmakan is one of the fastest growing food tech startups in Southeast Asia. We make food delivery an everyday choice by delivering chef-made meals below restaurant prices at the push of a button. Funded by Y Combinator and leading tech investors from Silicon Valley, Europe and Asia, we’re conquering a trillion-dollar market in the most exciting region of the world.
- Responsible for the overall Warehouse management operations through planning, organising and managing the WMS system to ensure compliance with the company's SOP.
- Responsible in ensuring the warehouse facilities are well maintained & reviewed from time to time.
- Responsible for timely inventory updates, ensure proper implementation of FIFO & FEFO, cycle counting and ensuring the accuracy of inventory.
- Responsible in overseeing stock counting procedures and lead the investigation to minimize variances come up with an improvement plan.
- Monitor and control all incoming and outgoing deliveries and overseeing hub deliveries as required.
- Monitor third-party logistics partners compliance to dahmakan's SOP strictly and review performance.
- Monitor & review stock holding levels to ensure turnaround time is adequate to ensure stock availability.
- Ensure security, safety and cleanliness of the warehouse complies with the law and strictly adheres to the dahmakan's SOP and guidelines.
- Lead the team by providing clear direction and instruction, over seeing attendance, monitoring performance and provide proper guidance and training as needed.
- Review manpower requirements from time to time according to the business need.
- Analyse & review monthly stock reports such as stock turnover, write off, returned, adjustment and variance report besides preparing any other ad-hoc reports as and when required by Management.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Inventory Control / Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience with at least 1 years managerial experience in the related field is required.
- Required related experience in FMCG / Food production industry
- Required languages: English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to think strategically, well-organized, proactive, meticulous and sound judgment.
- Possess strong planning, inventory control, and analytical skills.
- Able to work independently and lead a team of employees.
- Dynamic candidate who is willing to take up the challenge of managing a new Warehouse set up is encouraged to apply.
Why you need to join our team:
- Stock options in the next billion dollar technology company in Southeast Asia
- Work with the smartest and most passionate from over 15 nationalities
- Rare opportunity to build a product that everyone around you loves, in one of the most exciting and fastest growing regions in the world
- All the perks that come with working in a startup including free lunch and dinner made by our in-house 5 star chefs. Of course, we cover work permits and pay competitively
Role is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with travel opportunities across SE Asia.
To apply send your linkedin profile and a brief motivation letter to [email protected]
Eating well everyday is simple: At the push of a button, dahmakan delivers Chef-made meals straight to your door. We make food delivery affordable for everyday by fundamentally redefining the cost-structure. We are building the future of eating. By combining centralised, large-scale production with customer data, machine learning and the best chefs in the industry, we create an award-winning food delivery experience. Applying artificial intelligence to last mile delivery gives us the lowest delivery costs in the industry. Funded by Y Combinator and leading tech investors from Silicon Valley, Europe and Asia, we’re conquering a trillion dollar market in the most exciting region of the world
Want to learn more about Dahmakan? Visit Dahmakan's website.
Jobs You May Like
Bilingual Operations Coordinator
Heal, Brooklyn, NY
Customer Success Retention Specialist (Starting at $22/hour + performance bonus opportunities)
Beyond, Beverly, MA, United States