dahmakan is one of the fastest growing food tech startups in Southeast Asia. We make food delivery an everyday choice by delivering chef-made meals below restaurant prices at the push of a button. Funded by Y Combinator and leading tech investors from Silicon Valley, Europe and Asia, we’re conquering a trillion dollar market in the most exciting region of the world.
The dahmakan Graduate Program is 6 month program designed for the smartest and most ambitious graduates (or amazing drop-outs). You will become member of a Y Combinator backed team, tackling the hardest problems in logistics, food production and UX. You will quickly learn how to swim and learn within weeks what others learn in years. After your graduation you will become a central part of our tech team here at dahmakan.
To get you fully equipped with knowledge and skills you will rotate through the multitude of problem areas we are solving. You will get familiarized with various technologies, languages and very hard problems of computer science. A graduation from our program guarantees you to equip you with skills in machine learning, optimization problems, large e-commerce applications, UI design, DevOps and web & mobile development.
- Coordinate between our app engineers (Android & iOS)
- Work on machine learning regression and classifications models
- Enhance our VRPTW solving algorithm
- Roll out new features through Java Spring Boot Backend
- Improve the backend with new features
- Make design & architectural decisions to scale our tech operations
- Improve existing processes & contribute new ideas
- Code Wizard: easily maintainable, testable, readable, dummy proof
Hungry: You are always striving to learn new stuff and you are able to internalize knowledge quickly
- You graduated as a top student from a top university with high GPA and won awards/scholarships or
- you have early work experience in high pressure environments such as growth startups
- You have run your own startup or projects or
- you are the captain of a winning sports team/president of an organizsation or similar evidence
- Tech Savant: Your knowledge is wide spread, you have built projects from scratch using such technologies as Java Spring (Boot), Angular JS, App Development, Scrum, Jira, BitBucket, Jenkins, MongoDB, AWS products or similar. #know it all
- Master of prioritising: you always focus on tackling the biggest challenge first (both short & long term) without getting distracted with nice-to-haves
That’s why you need to join our team:
- Work in a Y Combinator backed startup with top talents in business and computer science from Stanford, Harvard, Google, Rakuten, DeliveryHero, Rocket Internet etc.
- Opportunity to get hands on work experience in Southeast Asia - what Google calls the fastest growing internet region globally
- Exposure to a very international working environment, a total of 16 nationalities from 5 continents work together here in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Work alongside peer's from top university's globally and young entrepreneurs who have run their own startups
- Rare opportunity to build a product that everyone around you loves, in one of the most exciting and fastest growing regions in the world
- All the perks that come with working in a startup including free lunch and dinner made by our in-house 5 star chefs. Of course, we cover work permits and pay competitively
Eating well everyday is simple: At the push of a button, dahmakan delivers Chef-made meals straight to your door. We make food delivery affordable for everyday by fundamentally redefining the cost-structure. We are building the future of eating. By combining centralised, large-scale production with customer data, machine learning and the best chefs in the industry, we create an award-winning food delivery experience. Applying artificial intelligence to last mile delivery gives us the lowest delivery costs in the industry. Funded by Y Combinator and leading tech investors from Silicon Valley, Europe and Asia, we’re conquering a trillion dollar market in the most exciting region of the world