Founded in 2013 and headquartered in Berlin, Dalia develops B2B/SaaS solutions to facilitate market and opinion research in >100 countries. We harness the app economy and advanced data science to distribute millions of micro surveys worldwide to gather and analyze real time data on consumer attitudes, public opinion and market trends. Backed by some of Europe’s leading venture capital firms, Dalia is a dynamic and fast-paced tech startup with an exceptionally talented team from 22 different countries driven by one mission: to generate information that helps us better understand the world around us.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to work across our QA, Product, Engineering and Operations teams to develop a cutting-edge testing ecosystem.
The journey that awaits you:
- You will have a one of a kind opportunity to set the building blocks of one of the world’s most powerful engines for consumer and public opinion research, reaching millions of people around the world.
- As an ambassador of our platform’s quality, you will be at the forefront of innovation as we revolutionize the insights industry.
- Refine and monitor all QA activities, test results, leaked defects, and root cause analysis, whilst identifying and implementing corrective measures for areas that require improvement.
- Implement scalable automation testing strategies for core platform functionalities and work cross-functionally to uncover, document and follow up on bugs detected internally and reported by users.
- Whilst playing a key role in the agile scrum process, you will vocalise consequences and side-effects of any proposed changes, and propose solutions to mitigate or eliminate them.
- Ensure that the development teams adhere to the principles, guidelines and best practices that you will outline in the QA Strategy alongside the VP of Engineering.
Your profile includes:
- 4+ years of Software QA experience.
- Track record in a high-impact QA role for web-based technologies with proven ability to deliver on all aspects of manual and automation testing of frontend and backend functionalities.
- Proven knowledge of the web technologies stack. You have practical experience working with web services and RESTful APIs.
- Proven experience in programming automated tests.
- Strong attention to detail and relentless focus on 100% accuracy, combined with an obsession for errorless and perfectly presented documentation.
Exceptional analytical thinking and reasoning capability with a highly logical and systematic approach to planning and organising your daily work.
Who are we?
Dalia is backed by Europe’s leading venture capital firms, and is the proud winner of several market research, technology, and data awards. In 2017, Dalia raised $7million in Series A funding, led by Balderton Capital and existing investors, Wellington Partners and IBB-Bet, and was named the “6th Fastest Growing Startup in Germany” by Gründerszene. In 2016, Planning & Analyses named Dalia “Newcomer of the Year,” and in 2015, IIEX, the “Most Innovative Market Research Startup in Europe.”
Questions? email us at [email protected] or call us at +49 151 6507 5355
About Dalia Research
Our Story Dalia was founded in Berlin in 2013, with a clear vision to utilise mobile technology to change the way that attitudinal data is collected, analysed and presented. Our goal is to be known as the platform and methodology of choice for global consumer understanding. Since our founding we have experienced significant growth, been named Europe’s most innovative startup in 2015 and raised $7 million from Balderton Capital in a Series A round.
Want to learn more about Dalia Research? Visit Dalia Research's website.
Jobs You May Like
Toyota Research Institute
Software Engineer, Simulation, Automated Driving
Toyota Research Institute, Los Altos, CA
Senior Android Engineer - Tinder Trust
Tinder, Los Angeles
Rapid7, Boston, MA
Solutions Consultant EMEA
Senior Backend Engineer
Neighborly, Boston, MA
Senior Database Administrator - MySQL
Endurance International Group, Burlington, MA