Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in Paris, France.
At Dashlane IT infrastructure is at the heart of the company. Our goal is to offer the best IT service and facilitate the daily work of our employees. We want to optimize the role of technology to sustain the growth of our organization and our business.
As a member of the IT team, you will be on the front line to support and improve IT and to serve our employees.
We are looking for a qualified IT Technician that will install and maintain computer systems, servers and networks.
You will be contributing to employee IT support to help them solve issues. You will also train users to make sure they have appropriate and safe usage of the IT systems.
You will participate in global IT projects such as infrastructure optimization or security compliance.
At Dashlane you will:
- Manage onboarding and daily operations:
- Prepare and deploy new devices for new hires in the team.
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
- Support the IT needs of the Dashlane team
- Support our employees:
- Provide technical assistance to employees.
- Provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware, software, printing issues, installation, operating systems, etc.
- Receive, manage, and ensure timely resolution for incoming IT support tickets
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems
- Publish support articles for our IT Help Center
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Deploy new servers and network hardware depending on IT and Engineering needs.
- Manage network configurations, including routing and switching infrastructure.
- Participate to the monitoring and maintenance of IT
- Improve the security of the IT infrastructure
- Learn every day and be involved in many various projects to improve our internal IT
- Have a lot of autonomy to put in practice what you have learnt and to implement your ideas for improvement
- Work with passionate teams of engineers, product managers, testers, customer agents, in a nice office environment
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and devices
- Knowledge of network / wireless / Ethernet / Firewall / switch
- Knowledge of Windows Server, Active Directory, TCP/IP, DNS/DHCP
- Knowledge of Windows OS / Mac OS / Linux
- Experience with diverse computer systems and networks
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- A demonstrated of customer service and excellent communication skills
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Experience working in international, technical contexts
- Strong attention to detail
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
Our team We created Dashlane for the two billion people that use the web.
Everyone that uses the web today faces some version of the password problem. Many know that their passwords are unsafe, either because they’re trivial to crack or they’re reused on several websites. Many others forget their passwords and stop using services, or shy away from new online services altogether – because remembering passwords and registering for new websites with new passwords is a pain.
And these folks are also constantly annoyed by having to type out long strings of meaningless numbers, dates, and codes to conduct a simple act of buying online (or even more painfully, on their mobile device) – an act that is as simple as a swipe in the physical world.
We created Dashlane to solve these problems with one neat solution that is simple, secure, and universal. Our users don’t trade security for convenience – they get both.
We created Dashlane because we are on a mission to fix the internet.
Want to learn more about Dashlane? Visit Dashlane's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer
XO Group, New York
Senior Software Engineer
Wish, Toronto, Canada
Site Reliability Engineer - Infrastructure
Kensho, Cambridge, MA
Principal Full Stack Software Engineer
Endurance International Group, Burlington, MA
Advisor - Identity and Data Management (IDM) - Remote
Optiv, St. Louis MO, US