Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in Paris, France.
Inside our Web Product agile team, you will be in charge of architecting, developing, improving, and maintaining the Dashlane web applications and the Dashlane browser extensions. Using the latest front-end technologies such as TypeScript, React, and Redux, you will build an incredible product and handle complicated challenges in order to make Dashlane feature set available to any browser on any device. You will collaborate with our product, design, and QA teams to constantly improve the user experience
We want to hear from you if…
- You have at least 3 years of experience in software development
- You have a significant experience with web applications development
- You are fluent in English
We're also looking for:
- Some knowledge of browsers extension development is a plus
What is it like to be part of the Dashlane team?
- You’ll be working on an innovative new project! As a member of the web product Team, you’ll help pioneer brand new, cutting-edge web applications and browser extensions that will make life easier for millions of people worldwide.
- Work with developers, product managers, testers, and our very own founders in a highly collaborative environment where everyone shares ownership of the company's success
- Learn every day, and share your knowledge with your co-workers
- Participate in cross-team side projects such as "how to improve code review processes" or "how to improve happiness in the team"
- Work on an award-winning product: Dashlane was recently awarded the 2017 People's Voice Webby Award, featured many times on the Play Store and the App Store, and by prominent publications including PC Mag, Techlicious, InfoWorld and many more global and specialized publications.
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
Our team We created Dashlane for the two billion people that use the web.
Everyone that uses the web today faces some version of the password problem. Many know that their passwords are unsafe, either because they’re trivial to crack or they’re reused on several websites. Many others forget their passwords and stop using services, or shy away from new online services altogether – because remembering passwords and registering for new websites with new passwords is a pain.
And these folks are also constantly annoyed by having to type out long strings of meaningless numbers, dates, and codes to conduct a simple act of buying online (or even more painfully, on their mobile device) – an act that is as simple as a swipe in the physical world.
We created Dashlane to solve these problems with one neat solution that is simple, secure, and universal. Our users don’t trade security for convenience – they get both.
We created Dashlane because we are on a mission to fix the internet.