Are you passionate about helping the organizations to deliver faster, more reliably with less effort, thanks to test automation and continuous delivery? Are you autonomous and enjoy problem solving? Join Dashlane as a Software Engineer in Test and help us automate the best password manager and digital identity management application with a global impact.
Dashlane is a top-rated password manager and online security app created for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With offices in Paris, New York, and Lisbon, Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identity and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions.
As a Software Engineer in test you will help us in industrializing the release pipeline by building new automation projects, extending the test coverage of existing automation projects across multiple platforms (Web, Windows, macOS, iOS, Android). You will work closely with developers and the Automation team on a daily basis to build and improve our automation solutions.
You will be based in Paris, France.
At Dashlane you will
- Manage and improve our Automation projects and CI (Gitlab / Bamboo) on various platforms (Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Server API, Browser Extensions, Web Applications and Website)
- Manage and improve the testing automation setup, i.e. docker images, automation scripts, kubernetes setup, etc.
- Collaborate with developers in how to improve the test suites and framework for unit, integration, functional and stress testing.
- Expand our scope of test automation to cover performance, load, security, etc.
- Train QA Analysts on writing automation scripts and maintaining it.
- Evolve in a fast-growing company, where you will make a significant impact!
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development / QA automation.
- Proven experience on working with CI tools like Gitlab, Jenkins or Bamboo.
- Proven experience in coding and scripting in one or more programming languages (Java, typescript, python, bash, etc).
- Experience using test frameworks like Selenium, Cucumber, JUnit, Webdriver, JMeter, XCtest, Espresso etc.
- Hands-on experience with Docker.
- Proficiency in English.
- Creative problem solving, strong troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in developing automated tests for applications on multiple platforms.
- Experience with development of automated test suites including unit, integration, performance, security and functional testing.
- Experience in diverse software quality assurance engineering environments on a variety of platforms.
- Experience with Kubernetes and configuration management system like Puppet / Ansible.
Diversity at Dashlane
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
Our team We created Dashlane for the two billion people that use the web.
Everyone that uses the web today faces some version of the password problem. Many know that their passwords are unsafe, either because they’re trivial to crack or they’re reused on several websites. Many others forget their passwords and stop using services, or shy away from new online services altogether – because remembering passwords and registering for new websites with new passwords is a pain.
And these folks are also constantly annoyed by having to type out long strings of meaningless numbers, dates, and codes to conduct a simple act of buying online (or even more painfully, on their mobile device) – an act that is as simple as a swipe in the physical world.
We created Dashlane to solve these problems with one neat solution that is simple, secure, and universal. Our users don’t trade security for convenience – they get both.
We created Dashlane because we are on a mission to fix the internet.
Want to learn more about Dashlane? Visit Dashlane's website.
Jobs You May Like
SalesForce Marketing Cloud Developer--Contract
The Linux Foundation, Houston TX
Application Security Engineer
Workfront, Lehi, UT, US
DevOps Engineer II
RetailMeNot, Austin, Texas
Engineer - Data
Lucid, Sao Paulo
PlayStation, Los Angeles, CA
Software Engineer, Back End
Rocket Lawyer, San Francisco