Are you a problem solver with a passion for understanding and optimizing design orgs? Do you believe optimal processes and communication empower design teams to do their best work? And are you excited to drive business impact by strengthening our product design output? If you said yes to all three, join Dashlane and help us design how we design.
Who are we?
Dashlane is an app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own and every browser you use. Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has already empowered over 12 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
The rapidly growing Product Design Team at Dashlane has expanded into three offices on two continents and we've reached a tipping point in which design operations must be decoupled from design practice, and in which efficient processes became essential to scaling the Product Design Team. Reporting to the Director of Product Design, you will improve processes, align priorities, optimize the flows of the Product Design Team, and shape it into a high-performing powerhouse within the Product organization.
You will be based in Paris, with English as your primary working language. If you are currently outside of France, we will offer support for your relocation.
At Dashlane you will
- Centralize tools and introduce processes and standards that will enhance team velocity
- Optimize the day-to-day workflow of the Product Design Team and partner with Product Management and User Research to improve the way Design is incorporated into our Agile mission teams
- Work across departments to close communication gaps and ensure frictionless collaboration
- Evangelize the value of Product Design at Dashlane and work with User Research, Product Management, Marketing, and Engineering to establish a highly integrated Product Design organization
- Improve the flow of information between the Product Design, Customer Support, User Research, and Data teams and ensure design decisions in our hypothesis-driven experimentation are user-driven and data-informed
- 3+ years of experience as a Design Producer, Design Program Manager, Design Operations Manager, or similar role
- Full professional proficiency in English both when communicating in writing and verbally
The ideal candidate
- Has 3+ years of experience working in a multi-disciplinary team that included designers, researchers, writers, and engineers
- Comes with excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills
- Has design sensibility and an instinct for making things simple
- Is experienced building processes in multi-office environments and across different time zones
- Is experienced operating in an Agile Software Development environment
- Has a track record of supporting teams in full life cycle design projects, from design strategy to execution
- Can demonstrate experience in acquiring user data (e.g. via conducting usability studies, user interviews, or product-driven data analysis)
- Is able to work with standard design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Figma, Principle
Bonus points if you
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in project management, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related field
- Have awareness of App ecosystems and platform guidelines
- Can provide us with a portfolio demonstrating experience in creating human-centered design solutions and driving design processes
Diversity at Dashlane
A truly international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
Our team We created Dashlane for the two billion people that use the web.
Everyone that uses the web today faces some version of the password problem. Many know that their passwords are unsafe, either because they’re trivial to crack or they’re reused on several websites. Many others forget their passwords and stop using services, or shy away from new online services altogether – because remembering passwords and registering for new websites with new passwords is a pain.
And these folks are also constantly annoyed by having to type out long strings of meaningless numbers, dates, and codes to conduct a simple act of buying online (or even more painfully, on their mobile device) – an act that is as simple as a swipe in the physical world.
We created Dashlane to solve these problems with one neat solution that is simple, secure, and universal. Our users don’t trade security for convenience – they get both.
We created Dashlane because we are on a mission to fix the internet.