Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at users' fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 10 million users in 150 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $13 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in New York and Paris is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
Above all things, we are looking for someone who is eager to experiment with new technologies to build the best autofill there is and have fun doing it.
You will be based in Paris.
We want to hear from you if…
- You have at least 3 years of experience in software development
- You are a fast and motivated developer with strong analytical skills for problem-solving
- You prefer working on complex algorithms rather than UI components
- You have a solid foundation in computer science
- You are fluent in technical English
- NLP and/or Machine Learning knowledge is a plus
- Some knowledge of C++ is a plus
When joining Dashlane you will...
- Work with developers, product managers, testers, and our very own founders in a highly collaborative environment where everyone shares ownership of the company's success
- Have a lot of autonomy and be at the forefront of building a cutting-edge platform that helps millions of people every day
- Participate in cross-team side projects such as "how to improve code review processes" or "how to improve happiness in the team"
- Learn every day and share your knowledge with your co-workers
- Work on an award-winning product: Dashlane was recently awarded the 2017 People's Voice Webby Award, featured many times on the Play Store and the App Store, and by prominent publications including PC Mag, Techlicious, InfoWorld and many more global and specialized publications.
- Wake up every morning, excited to come into work and have fun!
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris and New York, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
Our team We created Dashlane for the two billion people that use the web. Everyone that uses the web today faces some version of the password problem. Many know that their passwords are unsafe, either because they’re trivial to crack or they’re reused on several websites. Many others forget their passwords and stop using services, or shy away from new online services altogether – because remembering passwords and registering for new websites with new passwords is a pain. And these folks are also constantly annoyed by having to type out long strings of meaningless numbers, dates, and codes to conduct a simple act of buying online (or even more painfully, on their mobile device) – an act that is as simple as a swipe in the physical world. We created Dashlane to solve these problems with one neat solution that is simple, secure, and universal. Our users don’t trade security for convenience – they get both. We created Dashlane because we are on a mission to fix the internet.
Want to learn more about Dashlane? Visit Dashlane's website.
Jobs You May Like
Registry Technical Operations Lead
XO Group, New York
Senior Software Engineer, Back End
Rocket Lawyer, London
Test Developer - Student Position(3 days a week)
Junior Account Executive – Buyer
Rubicon Project, Berlin, Germany
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Wish, San Jose, California
Software Engineer, Developer Tools
WePay, Redwood City, CA