Dashlane is a leading, award-winning password manager and digital wallet, intrinsically designed to make identity and payment simple and secure on every website and every device. We're a rapidly growing tech startup using the world's best security and privacy architecture to simplify the lives of more than 3 billion Internet users worldwide!
Since our first product launch in 2012, our Engineering team has been working hard to simplify and secure the lives of millions of Dashlane users through mastery of our craft and innovation. We hire engineers who are eager to tackle challenges, to teach their peers and learn from them, and who knows how to have fun! Sound like you?
Above all things, we are looking for someone who is eager to experiment with new technologies to build the best autofill there is and have fun doing it J.
We want to hear from you if…
- You have at least 3 years of experience in software development
- You are a fast and motivated developer with strong analytical skills for problem-solving
- You prefer working on complex algorithms rather than UI components
- You have a solid foundation in computer science
- You are fluent in technical English
- NLP and/or Machine Learning knowledge is a plus
- Some knowledge of C++ is a plus
When joining Dashlane you will...
- Work with developers, product managers, testers, and our very own founders in a highly collaborative environment where everyone shares ownership of the company's success
- Have a lot of autonomy and be at the forefront of building a cutting-edge platform that helps millions of people every day
- Participate in cross-team side projects such as "how to improve code review processes" or "how to improve happiness in the team"
- Learn every day and share your knowledge with your co-workers
- Work on an award-winning product: Dashlane was recently awarded the 2017 People's Voice Webby Award, featured many times on the Play Store and the App Store, and by prominent publications including PC Mag, Techlicious, InfoWorld and many more global and specialized publications.
- Wake up every morning, excited to come into work and have fun!
Our team We created Dashlane for the two billion people that use the web. Everyone that uses the web today faces some version of the password problem. Many know that their passwords are unsafe, either because they’re trivial to crack or they’re reused on several websites. Many others forget their passwords and stop using services, or shy away from new online services altogether – because remembering passwords and registering for new websites with new passwords is a pain. And these folks are also constantly annoyed by having to type out long strings of meaningless numbers, dates, and codes to conduct a simple act of buying online (or even more painfully, on their mobile device) – an act that is as simple as a swipe in the physical world. We created Dashlane to solve these problems with one neat solution that is simple, secure, and universal. Our users don’t trade security for convenience – they get both. We created Dashlane because we are on a mission to fix the internet.
Want to learn more about Dashlane? Visit Dashlane's website.
Jobs You May Like
Application Security Engineer
Collective Health, San Francisco
Principal Engineer, Enterprise-scale SaaS Systems
Test Engineer (Developer Tools) - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Production Support Engineer LATAM, Production Technologies
Netflix, Alphaville, Brazil
Senior Software Engineer, iOS
Strava, San Francisco, CA