Dashlane is a leading, award-winning password manager and digital wallet, intrinsically designed to make identity and payment simple and secure on every website and every device. We're a rapidly growing, tech startup using the world's best security and privacy architecture to simplify the lives of more than 3 billion Internet users worldwide!
Since our first product launch in 2012, our Engineering team works hard to simplify and secure the lives of millions of Dashlane users through mastery of our craft and innovation. We hire engineers who are ready to tackle challenges, are willing to teach their peers and learn from them as well, and those who know how to have have fun! Sound like you?
Dashlane is looking for a highly talented developer to join the agile Server team. You will participate in building and maintaining highly reliable server applications and APIs that are used by millions of clients around the world - from five different platforms. You have several years of experience and a proven track record in building, deploying and keeping such applications up 24x7. Our ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a start-up environment based in Paris, France.
We want to hear from you if…
- At least 3 years of working experience in developing server application
- Have taken part in the development of applications used by thousands or millions
- Know how to code, but are also interested in deployment, test, monitoring
- Are comfortable designing SQL tables, choosing indexes, tuning queries
- Are not afraid of using a terminal
- Are interested in the challenges that come with managing terabytes of data
- You are able to communicate and understand complex technical issues in English
- Have prior knowledge of Node.js
- Enjoy writing clean code that is easy to maintain and understand
- Have a security background
At Dashlane You will:
- Work with developers, product managers, testers, and our very own founders in a highly collaborative environment where everyone share ownership of the company's success
- Learn everyday, and share your knowledge to your co-workers
- Participate in cross-team side projects such as "how to improve code review processes" or "how to improve happiness in the team"
- Work on an award-winning product: Dashlane was was recently awarded the 2017 People's Voice Webby Award, featured many times on the Play Store et the App Store, and by prominent publications including PC Mag, Techlicious, InfoWorld and many more global and specialized publications.
If you’re looking for the most challenging, rewarding job of your career, look no further! Apply now and live #LifeInTheDashlane! We look forward to hearing from you!
Our team We created Dashlane for the two billion people that use the web. Everyone that uses the web today faces some version of the password problem. Many know that their passwords are unsafe, either because they’re trivial to crack or they’re reused on several websites. Many others forget their passwords and stop using services, or shy away from new online services altogether – because remembering passwords and registering for new websites with new passwords is a pain. And these folks are also constantly annoyed by having to type out long strings of meaningless numbers, dates, and codes to conduct a simple act of buying online (or even more painfully, on their mobile device) – an act that is as simple as a swipe in the physical world. We created Dashlane to solve these problems with one neat solution that is simple, secure, and universal. Our users don’t trade security for convenience – they get both. We created Dashlane because we are on a mission to fix the internet.
Want to learn more about Dashlane? Visit Dashlane's website.
Jobs You May Like
Landing Gear Mechanical Engineer
Boom Supersonic, Denver, CO
Sales Engineer (San Jose, CA)
Okta, San Jose, CA
Senior Backend Engineer
Handshake, San Francisco
Senior Platform Engineer
WorkMarket, New York, New York
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA