Dashlane is a leading, award-winning password manager and digital wallet, intrinsically designed to make identity and payment simple and secure on every website and every device. We're a rapidly growing tech startup using the world's best security and privacy architecture to simplify the lives of more than 3 billion Internet users worldwide!
Since our first product launch in 2012, our engineering team has been working tirelessly on that goal, with a strong focus on quality and innovation. We hire people who are eager to tackle challenges, to teach their peers and learn from them, and who knows how to have fun! Sound like you?
We are looking for a talented Analytical Linguist to join our Web Analysis team, whose mission is to make sure Dashlane's autofill feature is always spot-on. As an Analytical Linguist, you will be teaching our page analysis algorithms to "understand" the web pages like a human being. This involves curating large databases of keywords in several languages, experimenting with new technologies (machine learning, artificial intelligence, etc.), and fixing the problems reported by our users.
As a member of our Web Analysis team, you will be…
- Maintaining a database of keywords to fix autofill issues and improve the user experience on different websites and in different languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Korean and traditional Chinese.
- Collaborating with developers, our QA team, and our User Support team to achieve sustainable and resilient autofill quality on the ever-evolving jungle of web pages that is the Web.
- Conducting research and experiments to further improve the intelligence behind our semantic analysis algorithms.
We want to hear from you if…
- You are proficient in verbal and written English, and at least one other language
- You’re passionate about linguistics and their applications to computer science or web technologies.
- You enjoy taking initiatives in a collaborative environment
- You are very thorough and obsessed with quality
- You have a demonstrated record of bringing creative solutions to complex problems
- You are a fast learner. You can quickly grasp complex technical concepts, but you’re also receptive to feedback and embrace continuous improvement
Bonus points if...
- You have a degree in either Computer Science or Linguistics, or another related field of study.
- You have experience in Machine Learning
- You have experience in Natural Language Processing or Computational Linguistics
- You have knowledge of Python or Node.js
What can you expect from us?
- We’ll provide you opportunities to learn new technical skills and languages, and work on exciting, innovative projects.
- Working closely with our Lead Semantics Analyst, you will explore and apply various topics from machine learning to applied linguistics to artificial intelligence
- You will be actively involved in product decisions and share ownership in the company’s success
- You will have a lot of autonomy and be at the forefront of building a cutting-edge platform that helps millions of people every day
If you’re ready for the most challenging, rewarding job of your career, what are you waiting for? Apply now! We look forward to hearing from you!
Our team We created Dashlane for the two billion people that use the web. Everyone that uses the web today faces some version of the password problem. Many know that their passwords are unsafe, either because they’re trivial to crack or they’re reused on several websites. Many others forget their passwords and stop using services, or shy away from new online services altogether – because remembering passwords and registering for new websites with new passwords is a pain. And these folks are also constantly annoyed by having to type out long strings of meaningless numbers, dates, and codes to conduct a simple act of buying online (or even more painfully, on their mobile device) – an act that is as simple as a swipe in the physical world. We created Dashlane to solve these problems with one neat solution that is simple, secure, and universal. Our users don’t trade security for convenience – they get both. We created Dashlane because we are on a mission to fix the internet.
Want to learn more about Dashlane? Visit Dashlane's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Release Manager
Ring Inc., Santa Monica, CA
Senior Hardware Test Engineer, Environmental Stress
drive.ai, Mountain View
Multidisciplinary Engineer, Platform
SimilarWeb, Tel Aviv
Autonomous Driving Research Engineer - Mapping
DiDi Labs, Silicon Valley
Technical Project Manager
RetailMeNot, Austin, Texas