Dashlane continues to hire passionate people to join our mission of making security simple for millions of organizations and their people. At Dashlane we believe in leading with employee choice and respect peoples' different needs and preferences. Our interview process follows this same principle. In light of the ongoing pandemic, most people are currently choosing to interview remotely via Zoom. If you have different preferences, we welcome you to discuss them with us and we'll do our best to accommodate.
About Dashlane :
Dashlane's mission is to make security simple for millions of organizations and their people. We empower businesses of every size to protect company and employee data while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere.
Our global team with offices in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
About the role
Dashlane is looking for a highly talented developer to join the agile Server team. You will participate in building and maintaining highly reliable server applications and APIs that are used by millions of clients around the world - from three different platforms. You have several years of experience and a proven track record in building, deploying, and keeping such applications up 24x7.
This role can be either in person in any of our European offices (Paris or Lisbon) or work remotely anywhere in France or Portugal with English as your working language. We offer relocation support.
About our stack:
- Programming language:
- Backend (95% of codebase) - NodeJS, Typescript
- Frontend (5% of codebase): Typescript (React)
- Infrastructure and storage layer: AWS EC2, MySQL on RDS, Redis, S3
- CI/CD: Sonarqube, Gitlab, Terraform, Ansible
- Logging and monitoring: ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Documentation and tooling: Confluence, Jira, Zoom, Slack
At Dashlane you will:
- Work with developers, product managers, testers, and our very own founders in a highly collaborative environment where everyone shares ownership of the company's success
- Learn every day, and share your knowledge with your co-workers
- Participate in cross-team side projects such as "how to improve code review processes" or "how to improve happiness in the team"
- At least 3 years of working experience in developing server application used by thousands or millions
- 3 years of experience designing SQL tables, choosing indexes, tuning queries
- Fluent in English
We're Also Looking For:
- Have prior knowledge of Node.js
- Have prior knowledge of AWS
- Know how to code, but also to deploy, test, and monitor cloud applications
- Enjoy writing clean code that is easy to maintain and understand
- Have a security background
Diversity at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in France and split between France, US and Portugal—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.
We created Dashlane for the two billion people that use the web.
Everyone that uses the web today faces some version of the password problem. Many know that their passwords are unsafe, either because they’re trivial to crack or they’re reused on several websites. Many others forget their passwords and stop using services, or shy away from new online services altogether – because remembering passwords and registering for new websites with new passwords is a pain.
And these folks are also constantly annoyed by having to type out long strings of meaningless numbers, dates, and codes to conduct a simple act of buying online (or even more painfully, on their mobile device) – an act that is as simple as a swipe in the physical world.
We created Dashlane to solve these problems with one neat solution that is simple, secure, and universal. Our users don’t trade security for convenience – they get both.
We created Dashlane because we are on a mission to fix the internet.
Want to learn more about Dashlane? Visit Dashlane's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos