At Dashlane we believe in leading with employee choice and respect peoples' different needs and preferences. Our interview process follows this same principle. In light of the ongoing pandemic, most people are currently choosing to interview remotely via Zoom. If you have different preferences, we welcome you to discuss them with us and we'll do our best to accommodate.
Dashlane's mission is to make security simple for millions of organizations and their people. We empower businesses of every size to protect company and employee data while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere.
Our global team with offices in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
Our Engineering Operations department is growing and we are on the lookout for an Agile Project Manager to help us achieve our North Star Strategy. You will be leading the delivery of key strategic projects across Engineering, always looking for continuous improvement. This will involve removing any impediments by improving the value stream, facilitating effective communication, planning the delivery milestones, and working with our Product team on refining their backlog. The successful candidate will have significant experience in leading delivery across an organization while using relevant Agile and Project Management practices.
At Dashlane you will:
- Contribute actively towards building a delivery practice and always drive for improvements wherever possible
- Shape how iterative delivery is done thanks to a strong grounding in Agile principles as an Agile Project Manager
- Drive continuous improvement in our teams to help them reach their objectives
- Help facilitate decision-making in teams
- Guide teams towards improving their predictability
- Partner up with others in identifying and removing impediments while keeping Lean principles in mind
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders to ensure deliverables meet our highest standards
- Keep teams accountable and honest by ensuring they do the right thing, the right way
- Demonstrate adaptability, by being able to step back and choose the right approach for the right context or project
- 3+ years experience leading teams in an Agile environment, ideally in a product and tech organization
- Data-driven and comfortable analyzing team health metrics
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
We're Also Looking For:
- Demonstrated ability in leading strategic projects across multiple teams
- Analytical approach to process and service design
- A human approach towards optimizing the software delivery lifecycle
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in France and distributed across France, US and Portugal—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.
We created Dashlane for the two billion people that use the web.
Everyone that uses the web today faces some version of the password problem. Many know that their passwords are unsafe, either because they’re trivial to crack or they’re reused on several websites. Many others forget their passwords and stop using services, or shy away from new online services altogether – because remembering passwords and registering for new websites with new passwords is a pain.
And these folks are also constantly annoyed by having to type out long strings of meaningless numbers, dates, and codes to conduct a simple act of buying online (or even more painfully, on their mobile device) – an act that is as simple as a swipe in the physical world.
We created Dashlane to solve these problems with one neat solution that is simple, secure, and universal. Our users don’t trade security for convenience – they get both.
We created Dashlane because we are on a mission to fix the internet.
Want to learn more about Dashlane? Visit Dashlane's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid