How do you elevate the familiar into the intuitive? How do you create compelling user experiences worth talking about? How do you strike a balance between meeting the customer where they are, and getting them excited about where we’re going together?
We're seeking a Head of User Experience passionate about answering those questions through the ideal combination of research and craft. The right candidate will also understand that beautiful product design is more than aesthetics; it’s a vital engine that drives a business forward, winning hearts along the way.
If this sounds like you, there’s a place for you at Dashlane.
Dashlane’s award-winning password manager and online security app keeps logins, personal data, and payment info secure and accessible using patented, zero-knowledge architecture. Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that with the right tools, we can help every digital citizen realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has already empowered over 11 million users in 180 countries to manage and secure their digital identities. Now, we need a Head of User Experience who can lead and inspire our product design team to new heights, helping get Dashlane in the homes, offices, and pockets of every internet user.
Our product organization is growing to meet our ambitions, and the Head of User Experience will be leading the expansion of the product design team and helping to shape and shepherd the strategy of the broader product organization. Reporting into the Chief Product Officer, the Head of User Experience will play an indispensable part in delivering on Dashlane’s mission and vision.
This position is based in New York or Paris.
At Dashlane you will:
- Create and drive the company’s strategy for design, and align and collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure this vision helps deliver on both the customer and business goals
- Manage and grow our product design organization, inspiring and motivating a world-class team of talented people to deliver their best work
- Advocate for the customer in all decisions with the product, engineering, and marketing teams
- Be a true champion of design thinking at the highest level of the organization, and demonstrate its ability to deliver business value
- Ensure brand- and system-level consistency across our products for consumers and businesses alike
- Draw insights from the work of our research team and turn that understanding into tangible solutions
- At least 10+ years of product design & UX experience for consumer brands with a focus on complex flows and use cases across customer journeys
- At least 3 years building and leading a highly effective design organization at a tech company that has demonstrated excellence in product design
- Strong experience working across all manifestations of what we design, from responsive web to native applications
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
Our team We created Dashlane for the two billion people that use the web.
Everyone that uses the web today faces some version of the password problem. Many know that their passwords are unsafe, either because they’re trivial to crack or they’re reused on several websites. Many others forget their passwords and stop using services, or shy away from new online services altogether – because remembering passwords and registering for new websites with new passwords is a pain.
And these folks are also constantly annoyed by having to type out long strings of meaningless numbers, dates, and codes to conduct a simple act of buying online (or even more painfully, on their mobile device) – an act that is as simple as a swipe in the physical world.
We created Dashlane to solve these problems with one neat solution that is simple, secure, and universal. Our users don’t trade security for convenience – they get both.
We created Dashlane because we are on a mission to fix the internet.
Want to learn more about Dashlane? Visit Dashlane's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Food Scientist
Soylent, Los Angeles
Product Manager, SmartBuildings
Senior UX/UI Designer
The Trade Desk, New York, NY, Boulder, CO, Denver, CO, New York, NY, San Francisco, CA, San Jose, CA, Ventura, CA
Senior Product Manager - Machine Learning / AI Software
Markforged, Cambridge, MA
Product Manager- Payment Schemes
Director, Product Design
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA