At Dashlane we believe in leading with employee choice and respect peoples' different needs and preferences. Our interview process follows this same principle. Currently, most people are choosing to interview remotely via Zoom. If you have different preferences, we welcome you to discuss them with us and we will do our best to accommodate.
Dashlane's mission is to make security simple for millions of organizations and their people. We empower businesses of every size to protect company and employee data while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. Over 17 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
We continue to be an employee-choice hybrid workplace, with some people working remotely, some in our offices in Paris, New York, and Lisbon, and some doing a mix that suits them and their roles.
Our global team is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience of our users. Learn more about how we work, how we hire, and the benefits of being a Dashlaner in our Life at Dashlane page.
About the role:
Dashlane is looking for a talented, experienced, and creative Digital Designer to create eye-catching visuals to support our brand marketing efforts. We are looking for a dynamic individual with exciting ideas and an ability to work within brand guidelines. The Digital Designer is responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand digital creative for paid advertising, website, landing pages, email promotion, email templates and social media.
The successful candidate will join a team of media and creative professionals that collaborate closely to create stunning visuals that enrich our content, support our marketing efforts, while helping drive engagement and conversion for both B2C and B2B customers.
This role can be either in person our New York office, or work remotely in the US. We offer relocation support.
At Dashlane you will:
- Design for digital brand and campaign including, but not limited to: website, landing pages, social media, digital paid advertising, and email campaigns.
- Translate brand positioning, existing research and offline/online marketing strategies through the creative brief into effective digital designs.
- Work with Creative team to translate and create digital marketing assets into compelling and pertinent for brand and campaign designs
- Work with the Marketing team (paid, lifecycle, product website, SEO, growth, etc.) to ensure the brand digital marketing assets are aligned with usability, accessibility, and digital standards.
- Work with the marketing team and developers to ensure proper implementation within a Dashlanel environment to ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision across digital customer touch points.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of design experience, preferably at a digital agency or in house digital creative team for a SaaS product-driven business.
We're Also Looking For:
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solutions to business problems through effective design.
- Experience in UX Design
- Able to present concepts and lead projects to the correct solution.
- Experience in growth marketing encompassing a focus with performance marketing
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, HTML, digital design and development principles
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Meaningful attention to detail
- Focused time management
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in France and distributed across France, US and Portugal—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs. See more about this here.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.
We created Dashlane for the two billion people that use the web.
Everyone that uses the web today faces some version of the password problem. Many know that their passwords are unsafe, either because they’re trivial to crack or they’re reused on several websites. Many others forget their passwords and stop using services, or shy away from new online services altogether – because remembering passwords and registering for new websites with new passwords is a pain.
And these folks are also constantly annoyed by having to type out long strings of meaningless numbers, dates, and codes to conduct a simple act of buying online (or even more painfully, on their mobile device) – an act that is as simple as a swipe in the physical world.
We created Dashlane to solve these problems with one neat solution that is simple, secure, and universal. Our users don’t trade security for convenience – they get both.
We created Dashlane because we are on a mission to fix the internet.
Want to learn more about Dashlane? Visit Dashlane's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.