Join our team
DataCamp is building the best platform to learn and teach data skills. We create technology for personalized learning experiences and bring the power of data fluency to millions of people around the world. Our learners get real hands-on experience by completing self paced, interactive data science courses, practice, and projects from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser.
We are an international team with backgrounds in education, data science, design, psychology, biology, linguistics, engineering and more. We are united by our passion for impacting the future of education.
About the role
We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator who will be embedded in a product team consisting of a product manager and engineers that focus on enabling business development. The candidate will collaborate and consult with key stakeholders in Operations, Sales, Marketing and Finance to deliver on key business initiatives. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, detail oriented, organized, and able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate
- 3+ years experience in the Lightning Salesforce administration and optimisation using among others automation tool features (Process Builder, Cloud Flow Designer, Workflow, Approvals) dashboarding and reporting features.
- Has Salesforce Advanced Administration certification
- Thorough understanding of the constraints of Salesforce platform, particularly with best practices in delivering business requirements in the context of those constraints.
- Establish, implement, and administer best practices with regard to system maintenance, security, release management, improvements, data integrity, duplicates, etc
- Identify, evaluate and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business processes centered on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Ability to use requirements as an effective vehicle for communicating with stakeholders
- Document existing processes and update them as they are rolled out and revised
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is highly organised with a flexible, can-do attitude and a willingness/aptitude for learning
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships (Sales and/or Marketing) to achieve common goals
It's a plus if
- You have experience working in an Agile Team
- You have worked with Jira
- You have experience with Visualforce/Apex
- You have experience with integrating 3rd-party APIs with the Salesforce platform
- You have experience with CPQ and/or Zuora
- You have 2+ years Experience with one or more with web technologies
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You love taking ownership from start to finish
- You are passionate about data science and education
What's in for you
In addition to joining a creative and international start-up, you’ll enjoy:
- A very competitive salary and stock options
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day
- Flexible working hours
- International company retreats every 6 months
- Conference and hardware budget
- Working with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
For this position, we are not considering remote candidates or candidates that require visa sponsorship
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About us DataCamp is an interactive learning platform for data science. Learn R, Python, SQL & Spark from the comfort of your browser with over 75+ courses featuring high-quality video, in-browser coding, and gamification. Courses are taught by experts and range from importing data, data visualization, machine learning, deep learning & more. Looking to train your employees with crucial data science skills? DataCamp for Business is the most scalable, cost effective way for managers to train and educate their analytics and data science teams. Business accounts include group features which allow managers to set assignments based on specific learning goals, monitor progress, and evaluate performance - all in a company dedicated dashboard. Hundreds of companies leverage DataCamp for training new hires, transitioning from commercial to open source software, and for continuous education including clients such as eBay, BCI, Harvard, and GfK. Over 1 million individuals use DataCamp to become data savvy. Join them for free: www.DataCamp.com
Want to learn more about DataCamp? Visit DataCamp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer
DNAnexus, Mountain View
Experienced Software Developers
Senior iOS Developer
Build and Integration Engineer (CI/CD)
Peloton, NY HQ
Finance Data Lead
Squarespace, New York, NY
Pessoa Desenvolvedora de Software Sênior | Sr. Software Development