DataCamp is building the future of data science education. Our students get real hands-on experience by completing self-paced, interactive data science courses from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser. In fact, millions of students around the world have completed over 90 million DataCamp exercises to date!
As a digital marketing manager at DataCamp, you will help lead efforts to efficiently acquire new users across a variety of digital advertising channels. You will help develop high performance marketing programs for both our B2C and B2B audiences to have a meaningful impact on our business. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned and detail-oriented marketer, with experience in acquisition marketing, campaign and creative development, strategy, data analysis, and optimization.
- Acquire new customers via DataCamp’s digital marketing channels, managing aggressive efficiency and volume thresholds
- Analyze campaign performance data to drive continuous improvement and hypothesis-led testing of new concepts
- Plan and successfully manage to campaign budgets
- Develop weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting on performance by channel
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a minimum of 2 years experience managing and optimizing large paid social and/or SEM budgets
- Maintains strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Stays up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Has a strong understanding of different conversion attribution methodologies, including last click, algorithmic/multi-touch, etc.
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive salary (base + bonus) and stock options at an early stage start-up
- 100% of medical & dental insurance premiums paid
- Flexible hours
- International company retreats every 6 months
- Work with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About us DataCamp is an interactive learning platform for data science. Learn R, Python, SQL & Spark from the comfort of your browser with over 75+ courses featuring high-quality video, in-browser coding, and gamification. Courses are taught by experts and range from importing data, data visualization, machine learning, deep learning & more. Looking to train your employees with crucial data science skills? DataCamp for Business is the most scalable, cost effective way for managers to train and educate their analytics and data science teams. Business accounts include group features which allow managers to set assignments based on specific learning goals, monitor progress, and evaluate performance - all in a company dedicated dashboard. Hundreds of companies leverage DataCamp for training new hires, transitioning from commercial to open source software, and for continuous education including clients such as eBay, BCI, Harvard, and GfK. Over 1 million individuals use DataCamp to become data savvy. Join them for free: www.DataCamp.com
Want to learn more about DataCamp? Visit DataCamp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Digital Marketing Manager
eero, San Francisco
Acquisition Marketing Manager, NAPAC
Director of Strategy and Planning / Chief of Staff (CoS)
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Graphic Design Group Manager
Slack, San Francisco
Senior SEO Consultant
Director, Marketing - Independent Wealth Management
Addepar, New York, NY