About DataCamp & the role:
DataCamp is building the future of data science education. Our students get real hands-on experience by completing self-paced, interactive data science courses from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser. In fact, over 1.5 million students around the world have completed over 80 million DataCamp exercises to date
As the Product Manager Learning Experience, you will drive innovation and set product direction for DataCamp’s interactive learning experience. Some of the question you will need to tackle every day:
- What new learning interfaces do we need to develop (beyond courses) to further develop learners skills?
- How can we create a truly adaptive learning experience?
- How can we create interactive and engaging learning experiences for topics such as statistics, coding, etc.
- What does the student data tells us on learner engagement?
You will form a dedicated product team with partners in design and engineering. We believe in a decentralized model with a high level of freedom and ownership at the lowest level. You will be responsible for setting and achieving your own outcomes and roadmap based on the company vision and quarterly goals.
The ability to communicate effectively, online and offline, is essential in this role.
- Determine your team’s metrics for success and align responsibilities accordingly.
- All things communication related to the DataCamp learning experience from a product point of view. Internal and external.
- Work on a daily basis with a team of skilled engineers, data analysts and designers and set the high-level mission, vision, and roadmap for the platform and the team.
- Manage the end-to-end process of conceptualizing and shipping products related to product learning experience. This includes backlog prioritization and defining product requirements.
- Create and manage a data driven framework to measure the success of new and existing product features (A/B testing, engagement metrics, … ).
- Develop great intuition and a deep understanding on what drives end-users through interviews, data analysis and dogfooding.
- Be a strong collaborator for our learners - understand their needs, abstract and prioritize into your roadmap.
- Demonstrated ability of product management experience; Candidate must have experience bringing a technical product from concept through launch.
- Structured and analytical thinking. You can implement and enforce a data-driven product development process. Knowledge of R, Python or SQL is required.
- You understand the importance of good communication. You have exceptional written and oral communication skills
In addition to joining a creative, flexible and international start-up, you’ll enjoy the following:
- A competitive salary including a company car.
- Stock options in an early stage start-up with a lot of growth potential.
- Flexibility: Want to work from home? Want to take a week off to go on holidays? Want to work different hours? We can work something out.
- Free lunch every day, when working from our Leuven office.
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced technology start-up.
- Exciting job that will offer you interesting challenges every day!
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About us DataCamp is an interactive learning platform for data science. Learn R, Python, SQL & Spark from the comfort of your browser with over 75+ courses featuring high-quality video, in-browser coding, and gamification. Courses are taught by experts and range from importing data, data visualization, machine learning, deep learning & more. Looking to train your employees with crucial data science skills? DataCamp for Business is the most scalable, cost effective way for managers to train and educate their analytics and data science teams. Business accounts include group features which allow managers to set assignments based on specific learning goals, monitor progress, and evaluate performance - all in a company dedicated dashboard. Hundreds of companies leverage DataCamp for training new hires, transitioning from commercial to open source software, and for continuous education including clients such as eBay, BCI, Harvard, and GfK. Over 1 million individuals use DataCamp to become data savvy. Join them for free: www.DataCamp.com
Want to learn more about DataCamp? Visit DataCamp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Group Product Manager
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA
Senior UI Engineer - Ads Personalization
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Sr. Product Designer - Web
Box, Redwood City, CA
drive.ai, Mountain View