DataCamp is building the future of data science education. Our students get real hands-on experience by completing self-paced, interactive data science courses from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser. In fact, more than two million students around the world have completed more than 100 million DataCamp exercises to date!
We are seeking a dynamic, quantitative executive to be our VP of Marketing. You should have extensive experience in key aspects of marketing, a deep understanding of the customer, and a track record of successfully scaling marketing efforts in a growth oriented company. Reporting to the CEO, you will directly guide a team of 4 - 5 professionals in the areas of campaign ops, demand gen, content, events, and email while partnering with other sales, operations and product groups to execute on a comprehensive go to market program for B2B team.
DataCamp scaled from $1M to $15M in ARR in slightly over 2 years. Your job will be to keep us on this growth trajectory.
- Lead the Marketing team and develop an operational framework to ensure ongoing success and company growth goals
- Build and run marketing and demand gen programs
- Oversee the strategy of content marketing and thought leadership programs
- Provide strategic mentorship about market trends, consumer attitudes, etc.
- Partner with Sales to ensure alignment on strategy and resources
- Coordinate communication touch points throughout the full user’s learning journey
- Report on key performance metrics to management
- Ensure brand consistency and presence on all touch points
- 4+ years experience building, mentoring and running marketing teams
- 7+ years of experience in marketing, demand gen and product marketing
- Strong analytical skills, demonstrated ability to consume and understand data, work with analysts to get to clear results
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join small VC-backed company with extraordinary growth
- Build out a team in short time frame
- A salary, of course (base + bonus)
- Stock options in a startup that’s growing 10% per month
- 100% of medical & dental insurance premiums paid
- Flexible hours
- International company retreats every 6 months
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About us DataCamp is an interactive learning platform for data science. Learn R, Python, SQL & Spark from the comfort of your browser with over 75+ courses featuring high-quality video, in-browser coding, and gamification. Courses are taught by experts and range from importing data, data visualization, machine learning, deep learning & more. Looking to train your employees with crucial data science skills? DataCamp for Business is the most scalable, cost effective way for managers to train and educate their analytics and data science teams. Business accounts include group features which allow managers to set assignments based on specific learning goals, monitor progress, and evaluate performance - all in a company dedicated dashboard. Hundreds of companies leverage DataCamp for training new hires, transitioning from commercial to open source software, and for continuous education including clients such as eBay, BCI, Harvard, and GfK. Over 1 million individuals use DataCamp to become data savvy. Join them for free: www.DataCamp.com
Want to learn more about DataCamp? Visit DataCamp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Success and Learning Design Internship
NovoEd, Downtown San Francisco
Senior Talent Designer
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Senior UI/UX Designer
ModCloth, Los Angeles, CA
Battery Engineer, Cell Test and Quality
SF Motors, Santa Clara
Email Marketing Manager