DataCamp is on a mission to make the world data fluent by building the future of scalable data education, assessments, certification and collaboration tools for data professionals. Since our launch more than 10 million learners around the world have completed hundreds of millions of DataCamp content items, and over 2,500 businesses and government entities worldwide use DataCamp to make their teams and organizations data fluent.
We will be massively scaling those numbers in 2022 and beyond, and want you to be a part of it!
About DataCamp and the role
DataCamp has always been about building the best platform to learn and teach data skills. We create technology for personalized learning experiences and bring the power of data fluency to millions of people around the world. Our learners get real hands-on experience by completing self paced, interactive data science courses, practice, and projects from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser. However, many of our learners face significant struggles as they start actually doing data work. From setting up your machine, over proper sharing controls and collaboration, to deploying insights for others to see and figuring out which insights are still up to date: the full data science workflow is daunting for the citizen data scientist.
Just like learning data science, doing data science work should be easy, enjoyable, and collaborative. With DataCamp Workspace, we want to enable anyone, from anywhere and on any device, to easily access data and collaboratively turn it into insights that can be easily shared. We envision Workspace to become a centralized insights layer for organizations of any size. In other words, we want to make it as easy to do data science as it is to take a DataCamp course.
We are looking for a Head of Product to map out the future of DataCamp Workspace and execute on it. If you like challenges, want to learn a lot, and aren’t afraid to compete with much larger organizations, continue reading.
- Crystallize the vision, strategy, and product roadmap of Workspace in line with the company’s goals and mission, taking into account user input and available information and data.
- Manage and collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams of skilled product managers, engineering managers and their teams to drive acquisition, engagement, conversion and retention of Workspace while obsessing over the user journey and experience ensuring successful launches of new initiatives.
- Determine and follow-through on your team’s metrics for success while cultivating collaboration and alignment. This includes creating and managing a data-driven framework to measure the success of new and existing product features (engagement metrics, etc.).
- Evaluate organization structure and resourcing needs and collaborate with the relevant hiring teams to strengthen the team.
Our ideal candidate
- Has 8+ years of Product management experience bringing technical products from concept to launch.
- Has 2+ years of experience managing product managers or agile product teams.
- Has experience building products with a holistic perspective of what makes sense for a user in an end-to-end user journey as opposed to solely local optimizations.
- Has a strong focus on numbers to tell which initiatives are drivers of success and to identify areas with the highest leverage.
- Is organized, analytical, outcome-oriented and user-obsessed.
- Can operate under tight deadlines while maintaining multiple projects
- Is comfortable giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Is a fluent and proactive communicator across various mediums.
- Has an interest in data science and online education
What's in it for you:
In addition to joining a creative and international start-up, you’ll enjoy:
- A very competitive salary
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day
- Flexible working hours
- International company retreats
- Conference and hardware budget
- Working with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About us DataCamp is an interactive learning platform for data science. Learn R, Python, SQL & Spark from the comfort of your browser with over 75+ courses featuring high-quality video, in-browser coding, and gamification. Courses are taught by experts and range from importing data, data visualization, machine learning, deep learning & more. Looking to train your employees with crucial data science skills? DataCamp for Business is the most scalable, cost effective way for managers to train and educate their analytics and data science teams. Business accounts include group features which allow managers to set assignments based on specific learning goals, monitor progress, and evaluate performance - all in a company dedicated dashboard. Hundreds of companies leverage DataCamp for training new hires, transitioning from commercial to open source software, and for continuous education including clients such as eBay, BCI, Harvard, and GfK. Over 1 million individuals use DataCamp to become data savvy. Join them for free: www.DataCamp.com
Want to learn more about DataCamp? Visit DataCamp's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.