DataCamp is on a mission to make the world data fluent by building the future of scalable data education, assessments, certification and collaboration tools for data professionals. Since our launch more than 10 million learners around the world have completed hundreds of millions of DataCamp content items, and over 2,500 businesses and government entities worldwide use DataCamp to make their teams and organizations data fluent.
We will be massively scaling those numbers in 2022 and beyond, and want you to be a part of it!
About the role:
We’re looking for a Senior Search Manager who will collaborate with Engineering to provide SEO insight, contribute to the overall SEO strategy, and drive DataCamp’s rankings and organic traffic. You’ll be a highly analytical tech SEO specialist, with a proven track record in delivering strong organic growth through on-site/tech projects.
You’ll own a variety of projects and relationships with Engineering teams. Working alongside the Director of SEO, a Senior Search Manager, and external consultants, you’ll support quarterly planning, briefing, design, and the execution of projects that affect our online performance, user experience, and directly contribute to the business’ bottom line. This role best suits a technical SEO specialist.
- Work closely with Engineering teams to ensure that SEO-led projects are completed according to the brief and executed in a way that supports the original aims
- Input into non-SEO Engineering projects that need to be executed according to SEO best practices
- Evangelize for SEO across the business and provide training to in-house teams
- Complete audits and analysis to support SEO planning and report on impact
- Troubleshoot SEO issues and provide clear narratives for leadership
- Assist with the development of the SEO strategy across tech and content improvements
- Contribute towards the overall SEO strategy and business OKRs
- Manage QA processes for your own SEO projects
- Work closely with the rest of the SEO team to improve DataCamp’s rankings, organic search traffic, and conversions
- At least 5 years working within SEO on tech projects
- Demonstrable experience working across large sites of 100k+ pages
- A track record in driving strong SEO growth
- Highly organized and experienced in overseeing technical projects
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Strong relationship building and management skills
- Clear understanding of how Google works, is developing, and best practices - and the ability to teach it to others
- A hands-on approach to work and enthusiasm for bringing ideas to life
- Comfortable testing, learning, and assessing risks
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Driven by delivery and fast-paced environments
- Knowledge of GA, Ahrefs, GSC, DeepCrawl (or a comparable tool) and strong spreadsheet skills essential
- Knowledge of Heap preferable
What's in it for you:
In addition to joining a creative and international start-up, you’ll enjoy:
- A very competitive salary and stock options for permanent employees
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day
- Flexible working hours
- International company retreats
- Conference and hardware budget
- Working with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About us DataCamp is an interactive learning platform for data science. Learn R, Python, SQL & Spark from the comfort of your browser with over 75+ courses featuring high-quality video, in-browser coding, and gamification. Courses are taught by experts and range from importing data, data visualization, machine learning, deep learning & more. Looking to train your employees with crucial data science skills? DataCamp for Business is the most scalable, cost effective way for managers to train and educate their analytics and data science teams. Business accounts include group features which allow managers to set assignments based on specific learning goals, monitor progress, and evaluate performance - all in a company dedicated dashboard. Hundreds of companies leverage DataCamp for training new hires, transitioning from commercial to open source software, and for continuous education including clients such as eBay, BCI, Harvard, and GfK. Over 1 million individuals use DataCamp to become data savvy. Join them for free: www.DataCamp.com
Want to learn more about DataCamp? Visit DataCamp's website.
The best bed for better sleep