Datalogue is looking for a Senior Sales Engineer to help us put usable data into the hands of people who make meaningful impacts.
We're a software startup backed by top-tier investors with offices in NYC and Montreal. We work with state-of-the-art machine learning to tackle some of the biggest challenges in data and analytics. We’re a friendly and hard-working bunch, we love our users, we love what we do, and we really enjoy doing it together. We’re in the midst of dramatic growth, with our product running in production in Fortune 500 companies across a variety of industries.
We’re building out our core Sales team, and we’d love for you to be a part of it!
What You'll Do
- Be the technical quarterback of our pre-sale customer engagements, from finding and fostering technical champions to leading pre-sale customer engagements
- Develop expert-level knowledge of Datalogue product offerings and capabilities
- Drive Datalogue’s technical competitive analyses, ensuring the company is aligned on the relevant technical landscape
- Lead on-site and remote product demonstrations for our customers
- Ensure that internal Datalogue parties are aligned with technical customer needs
- Partner with Sales team to fill knowledge gaps on critical deal processes and progress through customer relationships
What You'll Bring
- 4+ years’ experience working as a Sales Engineer or have relevant professional experience
- Domain expertise on enterprise data systems, data engineering, and full enterprise data lifecycles
- Proficiency with Python
- Familiarity with data manipulation
- Experience building technical champions and prospecting within organizations
- Ability to work in a dynamic, early-stage company
- Ability to operate independently and drive deals forward from a technical perspective
What You Should Expect From Us
- Dynamic, constantly-evolving work
- Hard problems to work on daily
- A supportive team committed to growing together
- Fast growing organization, with tremendous opportunity for advancement
- Broad investment in your personal career growth and goals. We believe in helping our team members grow however we can, from providing a Datalogue book library to budgets for conferences and events.
- A workplace that celebrates diversity and inclusion. At Datalogue, we want to be the workplace where a diverse set of hardworking people come together to do their best work and grow together!
- Do you love great food? Cooking it and/or eating it? That’s a huge part of our company culture, and we have frequent team dinners with delicious home-cooked meals.
Openings in New York City.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
You’re on your own for death & taxes, but we’ve got you covered on data preparation. Datalogue’s AI powered pipelines automatically prepare any data from any source or any format, for immediate, compliant use.