You will work closely with all engineering teams at Datalogue on impactful projects that range from data visualization to AI. As the generalist on the team you'll be bringing a whole system point of view and devote efforts to build the technology required for our systems to operate seamlessly together. On any given day you'll jump into the part of the stack that needs the most attention. Are you committed to learning new skills? If so, that dedication will serve you well and help you be comfortable with moving up and down our technology stack.
What we need from you
- Familiarity with Scala or advanced understanding of Java
- Familiarity with scripting/statistical languages like Python or R
- Experience crafting and building APIs
- Deep understanding of data structures and computational complexity
- Experience with React and Redux or comparable technologies and design patterns
- An appreciation or obsession for testing
- Biased towards action—you're perceptive and alert, when there's a fire you don't hesitate to face it
You’re on your own for death & taxes, but we’ve got you covered on data preparation.
Datalogue’s AI powered pipelines automatically prepare any data from any source or any format, for immediate, compliant use.