Min. Experience: 5-7 years
Who we are:
We are Dataminr, the leading real-time information discovery company. Our ability to find and deliver information faster than any other source has completely revolutionized how critical, relevant and actionable information reaches the news, finance, public sector and corporate security industries.
Our ascent to being the most exciting company in New York City and the “super tool of journalists and hedge funds” as well as security professionals in both the corporate and public sectors has led to numerous accolades and achievements. We’ve been named #13 on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list, added to the AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies list and received an invitation to speak at the World Economic Forum.
Headquartered in New York City and nearing 300 employees, Dataminr provides a challenging and dynamic environment where everyone feels that they have the freedom to be innovative, impactful and influential. We’ve crafted a culture that promotes team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it empowers us to do our best work and have fun. If you want to be a part of the most interesting and exciting high-growth tech company in New York, please keep reading!
Who you are:
At Dataminr, we are seeking a highly motivated individual to lead engagements with our corporate security clients, helping to tackle their most difficult data challenges. On a daily basis, our Client Engagement team (1) interfaces directly with Dataminr corporate security clients; (2) works closely with these clients to identify their most difficult challenges and leverage the Dataminr platform to solve them; (3) quickly monitors and analyzes our data feeds and signals concerning security & risk issues; and (4) keeps up-to-date on key developments in the corporate security space and assesses the security impact of real-time Dataminr signals.
- Be an expert on Dataminr’s platform; deeply understand open-source and social media analytics
- Demonstrate platform capabilities to senior corporate leaders, and support business development efforts across the corporate security vertical
- Learn client mission and operational processes; integrate Dataminr into clients’ workflow and recommend best practices
- Train and support new users on-site or through video teleconference
- Gather client feedback and coordinate product development with the engineering and product teams
- Forecast potential client use-cases and provide immediate support or remediation
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5-7 years of experience in corporate security and risk
- Knowledge of open-source and social media analysis efforts of corporate clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivation and an ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Software sales and/or software deployment experience is preferred
- Must be willing to travel domestically as needed (approx. 25%)
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr transforms the Twitter stream and other public datasets into actionable signals, discovering must-know information in real-time for clients in Finance, the Public Sector, News, Corporate Security and Crisis Management.
Want to learn more about Dataminr? Visit https://www.dataminr.com/
Jobs You May Like
Sales Director - Southern Europe, Public Sector
Elastic, Paris, France
Regional Sales Manager, Enterprise (Washington)
Account Executive - Los Angeles
PatientPop, Los Angeles, CA
Sales Development Representative
Mendix, Boston, MA
Business Development Manager (Los Angeles)
PlanGrid, Los Angeles, CA
Market Development Manager