Type: Full Time
Work hours: 10:00am-6:00pm PDT
Who we are:
We are Dataminr, the leading company that turns social media into real-time, actionable alerts. Our ability to find and deliver information faster than any traditional source has completely revolutionized how critical, relevant and actionable information reaches the news, finance, public sector and corporate security industries.
We are one of the most exciting companies to work for and have been referred to as the “super tool of journalists and hedge funds” while also receiving numerous accolades from professionals in both the corporate security area and public sector. We’ve been named to CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list in 2014 and 2016, the Forbes FinTech 50 list in 2016, added to the AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies list and received an invitation to speak at the World Economic Forum.
Headquartered in New York City and nearing 300 employees, Dataminr provides a challenging and dynamic environment where everyone feels that they have the freedom to be innovative, impactful and influential. Our culture promotes team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it empowers us to do our best work and have fun. If you want to be a part of the most interesting and exciting high-growth tech company in New York, please keep reading!
Who you are:
You are an experienced recruiting coordinator that is driven, dedicated and well versed in the full lifecycle of recruiting. You believe in the importance of keeping a recruiting process fast, efficient and human at all stages. You understand the power of timely and respectful communication. You always know how to make others feel welcome and appreciated, whether it’s in person, over the phone, or in writing. You are a team player that is collaborative, energetic, organized and excited about the opportunity to join a fast paced, high growth, technology company in one of our fastest growing offices.
- Collaborate with recruiters in New York to execute the full life cycle recruiting process in our Seattle office
- Own the Seattle candidate experience, oversee the entire interview process and help to close candidates at all levels while ensuring all applicants have a seamless interview process
- Participate in the candidate experience across all Dataminr offices as needed, including Bozeman, Montana and Arlington, Virginia
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers and employees across the office to oversee interview processes to meet all hiring goals
- Work closely with the Recruiting & People team in New York to develop and implement strategic initiatives to improve our recruiting processes and ensure candidate success beyond onboarding
- Serve as point of contact between Dataminr and building management
- Be responsible for office management and office maintenance, including security access coordination, new hire preparation, office space upkeep, office supplies inventory, snacks and pantry inventory, budget management, mail / shipping / packages management, vendor management, conference room bookings, special projects, etc. for Seattle office, as well as occasional remote support of other offices when needed.
- Assist the Real Estate & Workplace, People, and Administrative teams by planning and executing office events including meetings, lunches, parties, happy hours, holiday parties and other employee-focused events.
- Manage daily all-staff meal catering service vendor account, including menu planning, delivery / set up / breakdown, budget management, portioning and consumption statistics, etc.
- Assist the Senior Director of Real Estate & Workplace with all office space expansions, relocations, build-outs, furniture orders, etc.
- Ability to work 10:00am-6:00pm PDT business hours, with flexibility as needed
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience in-house (start-up experience is a plus)
- Superior organizational and time-management skills needed to manage a high volume of candidates and various responsibilities
- Superior attention to detail, organizational skills and multitasking abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple and competing priorities when it comes to scheduling
- Ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience working with Google productivity tools, including Docs, Spreadsheets, Gmail, and Calendar
- Professional, enthusiastic, friendly demeanor
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan
- Generous leave
- Daily catered dinner
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr transforms the Twitter stream and other public datasets into actionable signals, discovering must-know information in real-time for clients in Finance, the Public Sector, News, Corporate Security and Crisis Management.
Want to learn more about Dataminr? Visit https://www.dataminr.com/
Jobs You May Like
Feed Zone Line Cook
Specialized, Morgan Hill
Taco Bell Foundation Intern
Taco Bell, Irvine
Customer Onboarding Specialist
eLearning Instructional Design Contractor
Math Teacher - 2018-2019 School Year
Summit Public Schools, Summit Denali (Sunnyvale, CA)
Junior Recruitment Associate (Resourcer)