Customer Success Associate, Public Sector
Dataminr, Washington DC; New York
Real-time Information Discovery
Who we are:
We are Dataminr. We deliver real-time, actionable alerts derived from vast amounts of publicly available data. Our groundbreaking AI and machine learning platform cuts through the noise in an increasingly complex landscape by detecting, classifying, and determining the significance of public information. We're revolutionizing the way businesses and governments know and act on critical, relevant information to protect people, assets, and brands when every second counts.
We've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices and raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work and have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us and help the world operate in real time.
Who you are:
You're self-motivated and self-directed with a passion for detailed record keeping and maintaining scalable processes and systems to ensure customers’ success. You solve problems and identify opportunities as an advocate both for the customer and the product. Your goal is to support client engagements with training, usage assessments and product demos in order to increase adoption, retention, and satisfaction of our platform.
As a Customer Success Associate, you will serve as program manager and platform expert for a high-profile, high-touch set of customers within our Public Sector vertical.
- Work with account success manager to understand each customer’s mission sets and operational process in order to seamlessly integrate Dataminr into their workflow
- Drive product adoption, renewal and customer satisfaction by bringing value to our customers every day
- Ensure all client needs are met, solving issues at the lowest level and knowing when to escalate
- Become and expert on Dataminr systems used to support and engage customers throughout the customer lifecycle
- Deliver onboarding, training and usage plans most suited for each customer
- Maintain accurate customer health and usage data on assigned clients
- Collect customer feedback and clearly articulate product recommendations for Dataminr product development
- Continuously drive tactical efficiency and improvements for the Customer Success organization
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience in a related field
- 1 - 2 years of related public sector client or product experience
- Knowledge of the US Department of Defense or other federal agencies
- Knowledge and/or experience of publicly available information and social media analysis efforts of public sector organizations, including but not limited to military, law enforcement or emergency management
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to a wide range of audiences, including technical and non-technical customers
- High level of accountability and the ability to execute on multiple and competing projects and deadlines
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve in real-time
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and a strong focus on delivering the best possible client experience
- Must currently hold or have the ability to obtain a Secret clearance at a minimum
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch with bi-monthly company dinner outings (Seamless dinner orders when needed)
- Snack area with refrigerated beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr transforms the Twitter stream and other public datasets into actionable signals, discovering must-know information in real-time for clients in Finance, the Public Sector, News, Corporate Security and Crisis Management.
Want to learn more about Dataminr? Visit Dataminr's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Development Analyst
Lucid, New Orleans