Min. Experience: 4+ years
Who we are:
We are Dataminr, the leading company that turns social media into real-time, actionable alerts. Our ability to find and deliver information faster than any traditional source has completely revolutionized how critical, relevant and actionable information reaches the news, finance, public sector and corporate security industries.
We are one of the most exciting companies to work for and have been referred to as the “super tool of journalists and hedge funds” while also receiving numerous accolades from professionals in both the corporate security area and public sector. We’ve been named to CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list in 2014 and 2016, the Forbes FinTech 50 list in 2016, added to the AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies list and received an invitation to speak at the World Economic Forum.
Headquartered in New York City and nearing 250 employees, Dataminr provides a challenging and dynamic environment where everyone feels that they have the freedom to be innovative, impactful and influential. Our culture promotes team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it empowers us to do our best work and have fun. If you want to be a part of the most interesting and exciting high-growth tech company in New York, please keep reading!
Who you are:
You are a product manager who has experience building and shipping products with talented teams in fast-paced agile environments. You are able to establish a vision and work with cross-functional development teams to bring that vision to market. You are passionate about creating high-impact product solutions.
- Own the roadmap for multiple products
- Establish development direction and frame your vision for internal and external stakeholders
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders to collect feedback and define product requirements
- Collaborate with Product, Sales, and Marketing teams to create go-to- market strategies
- Analyze product trends and the company’s competitive position to make informed development decisions
- Pitch in with everything and anything involving getting new products shipped
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years experience in a product management role or an associate product management role
- Previous experience in a strategy, technology consulting, or highly analytical role preferred
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to ship new product features
- Strong product sense and deep understanding of what makes products effective
- Ability to add structure and definition to open-ended challenges
- Self-motivation and an ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr transforms the Twitter stream and other public datasets into actionable signals, discovering must-know information in real-time for clients in Finance, the Public Sector, News, Corporate Security and Crisis Management.
Want to learn more about Dataminr? Visit https://www.dataminr.com/
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager - Mobile
Reddit, San Francisco
Product Manager - Product and Service Excellence
Airbnb, Portland, Oregon
Product Manager University Grad (2018)
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Group Product Manager
TripAdvisor, San Francisco, CA
Textiles R&D Lead
Casper, San Francisco
Senior Design Strategist
Casper, San Francisco