Who we are:
We are Dataminr, the leading company that turns social media into real-time, actionable alerts. Our ability to find and deliver information faster than any traditional source has completely revolutionized how critical, relevant and actionable information reaches the news, finance, public sector and corporate security industries.
We are one of the most exciting companies to work for and have been referred to as the “super tool of journalists and hedge funds” while also receiving numerous accolades from professionals in both the corporate security area and public sector. We’ve been named to CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list in 2014 and 2016, the Forbes FinTech 50 list in 2016, added to the AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies list and received an invitation to speak at the World Economic Forum.
Headquartered in New York City and nearing 300 employees, Dataminr provides a challenging and dynamic environment where everyone feels that they have the freedom to be innovative, impactful and influential. Our culture promotes team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it empowers us to do our best work and have fun. If you want to be a part of the most interesting and exciting high-growth tech company in New York, please keep reading!
Who you are:
You’re on a mission to define what successful engagements look like. How do they vary across five commercial verticals? What impact do they have on our business? By partnering with our Customer Success, Sales, and Engineering teams, you’ll leverage cross-functional expertise to develop solutions that power our organizational understanding of what makes each customer engagement successful.
- Building and owning a data-driven roadmap to push internal products forward
- Managing the full product life-cycle, from research and design through development and release
- Leveraging data and collaborating with clients as well as Engineering, Product, Sales, and Marketing teams to synthesize feedback, define product direction, and create go-to-market strategies
- Pitching in with anything and everything related to getting new products shipped
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years product management experience developing software
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, or equivalent
- Strong product sense and deep understanding of what makes products effective
- Self-motivated and willing to handle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a highly analytical or quantitative role preferred
Dataminr transforms the Twitter stream and other public datasets into actionable signals, discovering must-know information in real-time for clients in Finance, the Public Sector, News, Corporate Security and Crisis Management.
Want to learn more about Dataminr? Visit Dataminr's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager - Partnerships
OnDeck, New York, NY or Denver, CO
Senior Software Engineer
Braintree Payments, Chicago
Senior Product Analyst
Strava, Denver, CO
Product Manager, Advertiser Targeting
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA
Shopfront Product Manager