Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
Who we are:
We are Dataminr, the leading company that turns social media into real-time, actionable alerts. Our ability to find and deliver information faster than any traditional source has completely revolutionized how critical, relevant and actionable information reaches the news, finance, public sector and corporate security industries.
We are one of the most exciting companies to work for and have been referred to as the “super tool of journalists and hedge funds” while also receiving numerous accolades from professionals in both the corporate security area and public sector. We’ve been named to CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list in 2014 and 2016, the Forbes FinTech 50 list in 2016, added to the AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies list and received an invitation to speak at the World Economic Forum.
Headquartered in New York City and nearing 300 employees, Dataminr provides a challenging and dynamic environment where everyone feels that they have the freedom to be innovative, impactful and influential. Our culture promotes team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it empowers us to do our best work and have fun. If you want to be a part of the most interesting and exciting high-growth tech company in New York, please keep reading!
Who you are:
You are an experienced recruiter who is extremely driven, dedicated and well versed in full lifecycle recruiting. You are passionate about Dataminr’s mission and excited about an opportunity to experience the intricate recruiting landscape of a rapidly growing tech startup.
You love finding top talent, building relationships, connecting people to their dream job, and solving problems everyday. You’re excited about working in a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the business.
- Full lifecycle recruiting across all company openings
- Work closely with hiring managers across Dataminr to ensure hiring goals and expectations are met
- Utilize creative sourcing techniques to source and attract top talent
- Manage the interview process from application review to offer
- Close candidates at all levels
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent
- Use a data-driven approach to continuously identify opportunities for process improvement and scalability across the company
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top tier institution
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
- Skilled with various recruiting techniques and tools (LI Recruiter, Greenhouse, social media, etc.)
- Experience within high growth and fast paced company environments, agency recruiting experience a plus
- Superior attention to detail, organizational skills, multitasking abilities, along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes
- Strong sense of urgency, initiative and problem solving skills
- Ability to juggle multiple and competing priorities with the utmost professionalism and integrity
- Outgoing, driven and self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability, and life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking, and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr transforms the Twitter stream and other public datasets into actionable signals, discovering must-know information in real-time for clients in Finance, the Public Sector, News, Corporate Security and Crisis Management.
Want to learn more about Dataminr? Visit https://www.dataminr.com/
Jobs You May Like
HR Business Partner - Engineering, Product & Design
DoorDash, San Francisco
Kickstarter, San Francisco
Technical Sourcer (Contract)
Pinterest, San Francisco
Eventbrite, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA