Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 5-7 years of experience
Who we are:
We are Dataminr, the leading company that turns social media into real-time, actionable alerts. Our ability to find and deliver information faster than any traditional source has completely revolutionized how critical, relevant and actionable information reaches the news, finance, public sector and corporate security industries.
We are one of the most exciting companies to work for and have been referred to as the “super tool of journalists and hedge funds” while also receiving numerous accolades from professionals in both the corporate security area and public sector. We’ve been named to CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list in 2014 and 2016, the Forbes FinTech 50 list in 2016, added to the AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies list and received an invitation to speak at the World Economic Forum.
Headquartered in New York City and nearing 300 employees, Dataminr provides a challenging and dynamic environment where everyone feels that they have the freedom to be innovative, impactful and influential. Our culture promotes team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it empowers us to do our best work and have fun. If you want to be a part of the most interesting and exciting high-growth tech company in New York, please keep reading!
Who you are:
You are a passionate, highly strategic and driven sales operations professional with experience in the systems and processes that support a global sales organization. You understand the sales operations ecosystem, and have worked with Salesforce, marketing automation software and other best-in-class tools.
Reporting to the VP, Revenue Operations, you will help contribute to the overall success of the entire sales organization and help drive sales excellence across all Dataminr business verticals.
- Identify opportunities to increase sales productivity and improve operational efficiency across Dataminr’s commercial lines of business
- Ability to synthesize big data into strategic and actionable insights
- Cultivate relationships with cross-functional teams such as Product, Marketing, Finance, Business Development and Corporate Development to drive strategic initiatives
- Implement and maintain enterprise-class Salesforce environments
- Manage Salesforce data, including uploading customer information/territory information, etc. and ensuring all data uploaded is clean, accurate and complete at all times
- Track and manage projects to execution, ensuring accuracy in sales reporting, metric analysis, sales recognition and workflows to monitor overall sales health
- Conduct and provide analysis of sales key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Design, document, and implement specific initiatives to improve data hygiene and security, improve sales team throughput and efficiency
- Support the VP, Revenue Operations in managing the day to day rhythm of sales operations
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in revenue operations or sales operations
- Strong working experience with Salesforce required
- Experience extracting data from large, complex databases
- Strong experience with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills
- Strong analytical skills and a creative approach to problem solving
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience within a SaaS company, startup environment or similar rapidly-growing enterprise strongly preferred
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr transforms the Twitter stream and other public datasets into actionable signals, discovering must-know information in real-time for clients in Finance, the Public Sector, News, Corporate Security and Crisis Management.
Want to learn more about Dataminr? Visit https://www.dataminr.com/
Jobs You May Like
Sales Analyst Intern
PlayStation, Toronto, Ontario, CAN
Sales Associate, Orange County
Bonobos, Orange County, CA
Enterprise Account Executive
Kickstarter, San Francisco
Luxury Retreats Ambassador Milan
Airbnb, Milan, Italy
Sales Specialist (Part-Time) - Livermore
rag & bone, Livermore, CA
Advisor – Sales (Part-Time), Tysons Corner
Warby Parker, Tysons, VA