Account Executive, Enterprise
Dataminr, Remote - United Kingdom
Real-time Information Discovery
--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 800+ talented people across eight offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're an experienced and energetic enterprise sales professional that is highly motivated and passionate about contributing to a fast growth tech company. This position will play a leading role in our next expansion phase! You will ideally have a track record of working and building new business in one of the following areas:
- Retail & Consumer Products
- Transport & Logistics
- Energy, Resources & Utilities
As an Account Executive, Enterprise at Dataminr you'll use your skills and experience to discover and win new business and strategically develop accounts
- Plan and implement a sales strategy targeting new customer acquisitions for a particular market sector (Enterprise accounts with a revenue between $6bn+)
- Create pipeline through prospecting activities to ensure coverage of quarterly and annual growth targets
- Provide thought leadership into target accounts through education initiatives that generates demand and buy in for Dataminr’s Real Time Alerting products
- Network with customers and prospects at an executive level to drive demand for Dataminr’s products
- Develop and manage a pipeline of multiple sales opportunities to meet sales KPIs on a quarterly basis
- Provide accurate forecasting on a quarterly basis
- Identify ways to integrate Dataminr into the customers' workflow and recommend best practices
- Devise strategic and tactical sales account plans
- Be an industry expert by keeping on top of competitive activity to appropriately advise on strategic and tactical sales recommendations
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of proven Enterprise sales experience gained in a high tech SaaS vendor selling to UK and EMEA enterprise accounts with a turnover of $6bn+
- Extensive experience of successfully selling into Enterprise accounts with a strong track record of negotiation and closing opportunities between $75k and $250k ACV
- Expertise in prospecting, identifying and developing multiple use cases, and developing strong relationships with C-level executives
- Demonstrable new business sales experience in early stage companies entering a rapid growth phase
- Knowledge of at least one area of the following primary industry sectors: Retail, Consumer Products, Transport & Logistics, Energy, Resources & Utilities and Manufacturing
- A good understanding of Corporate Risk and the challenges faced within the specific market sectors
- Proven enterprise software/SaaS sales experience, preferably gained in fast-paced, technology and data product driven environments
- Adept at strategically navigating and influencing all stakeholders in the buying process including users, influencers and budget decision makers
- Ability to establish clear value propositions via excellent communication skills through customer conversations; company and product presentations; written communications such as email and proposals
- Additional European language a plus
Why you should work here:
- We recognise and reward hard work with:
- competitive compensation package including equity
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents such as Health and Dental insurance, Vision Care and Income Protection and Life Insurance
- pension with company match
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous leave, including two additional volunteer days
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical wellbeing, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
- discounted Gym Membership
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr will collect and process your personal data. All personal data will be processed in accordance with Dataminir's data privacy notice available here: https://www.dataminr.com/privacy-policy and applicable data protection laws. By providing your details and applying via our careers website, you acknowledge that you have read our data privacy notice. If you have any queries, please contact the People Team at [email protected] or our Legal department at [email protected]
For individuals applying for US-based roles:
Dataminr is requiring that all prospective employees hired for this position present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Dataminr is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief, medical reasons, or other legally protected reasons, should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any conditional offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.
For individuals applying for Australian-based roles:
Dataminr requires (as a condition of employment) that the successful candidate for this position be fully vaccinated with a recognized and approved COVID-19 vaccine prior to commencing employment. The successful candidate will be required to present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment.
Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a legally protected reason should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.
Dataminr transforms the Twitter stream and other public datasets into actionable signals, discovering must-know information in real-time for clients in Finance, the Public Sector, News, Corporate Security and Crisis Management.
Want to learn more about Dataminr? Visit Dataminr's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.