Type: Full time
Min. Experience: 3+ years of experience
Who we are:
We are Dataminr, the leading company that turns social media into real-time, actionable alerts. Our ability to find and deliver information faster than any traditional source has completely revolutionized how critical, relevant and actionable information reaches the news, finance, public sector and corporate security industries.
We are one of the most exciting companies to work for and have been referred to as the “super tool of journalists and hedge funds” while also receiving numerous accolades from professionals in both the corporate security area and public sector. We’ve been named to CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list in 2014 and 2016, the Forbes FinTech 50 list in 2016, added to the AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies list and received an invitation to speak at the World Economic Forum.
Headquartered in New York City and nearing 250 employees, Dataminr provides a challenging and dynamic environment where everyone feels that they have the freedom to be innovative, impactful and influential. Our culture promotes team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it empowers us to do our best work and have fun. If you want to be a part of the most interesting and exciting high-growth tech company in New York, please keep reading!
Who you are:
You're self-motivated and self-directed with a passion for building and maintaining scalable processes and systems to ensure customers’ success. You solve problems and identify opportunities as a driver for efficiency and effectiveness in the customer success organization.
As an Operations Analyst on the Customer Success Team, you will assist in designing, implementing and overseeing the systems and processes that will enable Dataminr to deploy at scale while simultaneously ensuring customers receive a the best possible experience with the product. You are excited about bringing your experience and best practices into a new and impactful Customer Success team that will transform the way users adopt and use Dataminr.
- Assist in implementing operational processes that enables Customer Success Managers to manage accounts and evaluate user health at scale
- Establish Key Performance Indicators for customer success and the systems necessary for collecting critical data points, empowering the company to make data-driven decisions
- Implement and maintain the software and technology used by CSMs
- Provide training and enablement of CSMs
- Create scalable systems to support and engage customers throughout the customer lifecycle
- Collect and standardize customer health and usage data utilized by CSMs and cross-functional account management and technical teams
- Continuously drive efficiency and improvements for the Customer Success organization from a strategic and tactical standpoint
- Collect customer feedback and clearly articulate product recommendations for Dataminr product development with our engineering and product teams
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 3+ years of enterprise software or SaaS customer success or sales operations experience with a demonstrated track record of success
- Specific experience implementing procedures and/or processes that achieve organizational efficiency
- Experience with collecting and utilizing data to draw conclusions and recommend courses of action
- Knowledge and/or experience of publicly available information and social media analysis efforts of public sector organizations, including but not limited to military, law enforcement or emergency management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- High level of accountability and the ability to execute on multiple and competing projects and deadlines
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve in real-time
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and a strong focus on delivering the best possible client experience
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan
- Generous leave
- Daily catered meals
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr transforms the Twitter stream and other public datasets into actionable signals, discovering must-know information in real-time for clients in Finance, the Public Sector, News, Corporate Security and Crisis Management.
Want to learn more about Dataminr? Visit https://www.dataminr.com/
Jobs You May Like
Data Science Intern (New York) - Summer 2018
Etsy, Brooklyn, NY
Analista de aseguramiento de Calidad / Quality Analyst
Analytics Manager, Search Engine Marketing
TripAdvisor, Boston, MA
Solutions Consultant (Media Sales)
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Snap Inc., New York, NY