Min. Experience: 4+ years
Who we are:
We are Dataminr, the leading real-time information discovery company. Our ability to find and deliver information faster than any other source has completely revolutionized how critical, relevant and actionable information reaches the news, finance, public sector and corporate security industries.
Our ascent to being the most exciting company in New York City and the “super tool of journalists and hedge funds” as well as security professionals in both the corporate and public sectors has led to numerous accolades and achievements. We’ve been named #13 on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list, added to the AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies list and received an invitation to speak at the World Economic Forum.
Headquartered in New York City and nearing 300 employees, with a growing office in London, Dataminr provides a challenging and dynamic environment where everyone feels that they have the freedom to be innovative, impactful and influential. We’ve crafted a culture that promotes team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it empowers us to do our best work and have fun.
Who you are:
A successful candidate will have prior experience working in a fast-paced operations or technology role. This position will report to the Director of the London office and ensure the continuity of day-to-day operations.This is a unique opportunity to make an impact at a fast-growing technology company.
- Ability to identify pain points to management and implement standard operating procedures
- Ensure management priorities and tasks are on track and properly resourced
- Serve as a product liaison and train team on latest product features and developments
- Organize team updates, teleconferences and other cross-functional meetings
- Scale out scheduling system to maximize resources and efficiencies
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years experience in government, military, technology, operations or related experience.
- Previous experience working with multiple office locations
- Excellent communication and cross-functional ability to liaise with various departments
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organized and process oriented
- Self-motivated with an ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- Bi- monthly team events
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr transforms the Twitter stream and other public datasets into actionable signals, discovering must-know information in real-time for clients in Finance, the Public Sector, News, Corporate Security and Crisis Management.
Want to learn more about Dataminr? Visit https://www.dataminr.com/
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Revenue Accountant
Hortonworks, Santa Clara, CA
Everlane, Work from Home
Director, Analyst Relations
Zuora, San Mateo, CA
Director, Content Strategy & Analysis - Original and Independent Films
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Senior Financial Analyst, Retail
Warby Parker, New York, NY
Senior Manager, Tax Accounting & Compliance
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA