Type: Full time
Min. Experience: 2-4 years of experience
Who we are:
We are Dataminr, the leading company that turns social media into real-time, actionable alerts. Our ability to find and deliver information faster than any traditional source has completely revolutionized how critical, relevant and actionable information reaches the news, finance, public sector and corporate security industries.
We are one of the most exciting companies to work for and have been referred to as the “super tool of journalists and hedge funds” while also receiving numerous accolades from professionals in both the corporate security area and public sector. We’ve been named to CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list in 2014 and 2016, the Forbes FinTech 50 list in 2016, added to the AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies list and received an invitation to speak at the World Economic Forum.
Headquartered in New York City and nearing 300 employees, Dataminr provides a challenging and dynamic environment where everyone feels that they have the freedom to be innovative, impactful and influential. Our culture promotes team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it empowers us to do our best work and have fun. If you want to be a part of the most interesting and exciting high-growth tech company in New York, please keep reading!
Who you are:
You are self-motivated and self-directed with a passion for process improvement, structure, data management, organization and logistics. You have a high level of flexibility and commitment. You have a track record of high performance and creativity, and an obsession with creating an outstanding customer experience.
As our sole Client Training & Onboarding Manager, you will be responsible for developing, managing and executing our training/onboarding programs and materials for high profile, high touch clients within our Public Sector vertical, and eventually across all our business verticals (Finance, Corporate Risk, News, and PR & Crisis Communications. Working on a cross-functional, highly visible team with members of our Sales, Operations, People, Product and Engineering teams, as well as with senior management, operational leaders, and subject matter experts, you will ensure our new clients have a seamless onboarding experience.
- Lead and own the overall planning and coordination of our onboarding and training programs
- Manage high volume of communication with internal stakeholders and end users of our product to plan and schedule multiple in-person and virtual training and onboarding sessions per day
- Serve as a primary contact for learners to ensure their experience is positive, straightforward and high quality before, during, and after onboarding
- Collect and manage metrics and reports to coordinate onboarding processes, logistics, and communications
- Find, develop and implement streamlined solutions, processes and best practices for training programs
- Work with cross-functional teams to implement and continuously improve repeatable and scalable onboarding and training programs
- Work across multiple schedules to coordinate the execution of a comprehensive training program
- Identify and document efficiencies and best practices
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2 years of experience managing, coordinating, and/or executing training programs
- Excellent project/program management skills with a demonstrated ability to drive successful outcomes
- Ability to manage and track a large amount of data using data management or enterprise software
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and a strong focus on delivering the best possible client experience
- High level of accountability and the ability to execute on multiple and competing projects and deadlines
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve in real-time
- Proficient with office productivity tools (MS Office Suite, Google Apps)
- Familiarity with customer surveys, CRMs and virtual training tools a plus
- Public sector knowledge or experience a plus
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr transforms the Twitter stream and other public datasets into actionable signals, discovering must-know information in real-time for clients in Finance, the Public Sector, News, Corporate Security and Crisis Management.
Want to learn more about Dataminr? Visit https://www.dataminr.com/
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager, Lyft for Business
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Product Designer - Hotels Marketplace Experiences
HotelTonight, San Francisco, CA
Product Designer, Mobile
Evernote, Redwood City, CA
Senior UI Engineer - Digital Marketing Infrastructure
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Product Support Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Senior Manager, Product Innovation - Website
Netflix, Los Gatos, California