- We are looking for a Data Scientist with more than 5 years experience, that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Ph.D in related fields will be
- Your primary focus will be in applying data mining, machine learning, deep learning, computer vision and natural language processing techniques, doing statistical analysis , and building high quality predictionsystems integrated with our products by improving and extending the features used by our existingmodels, by developing internal testing procedures , and enhancing our system for automated frauddetection
- While it is essential that the Data Scientist brings efficient and effective behavior to increase theproductivity of the organization, is it also critical that the intern retain the creative spark that drivesDathena’s vision and values.
- Data mining and text/images preprocessing using state-of-the-art methods
- Building and optimizing classification models by using machine learning/deep learning techniques
- Images preprocessing, denoising and scaling problems solving
- Transfer learning techniques applying for sentiment analysis and entities recognition problem solution
- Models interpretation by using text summarization and visualization approaches
- Supervising and supporting a team of scientists
Skills and Qualifications
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics or a similar field. PhD preferred
- 5+ years of working experience in Data Science area
- Strong programing skills in Scala/Python/Apache Spark
- Deep knowledge in NLP methods: Word2Vec/FastText, NER, Sentiment analysis
- Excellent understanding of machine learning and deep learning techniques and algorithms, such as K-means, Decision Tree/Random Forest, CNN/RNN, GAN etc.
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.Good knowledge in using query languages such as MySQL, Hive, Phoenix etc.
- People and project management skills
- Fluent in English
- Data-oriented personality
- Exceptional Oral and Written Communication skills
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Critical Thinking
- Presentation skills
The company's founder created Dathena because he was not able to find an existing solution that would fit the needs of the top Tier 1 Bank he worked for. Dathena is the first and only data governance platform developed by real users for real users. Our platform was built with state-of-the-art technologies including machine learning and artificial intelligence capabilities.
Want to learn more about Dathena? Visit Dathena's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Data Architect/Analyst - Data Product Development, External Data Products
Visa, Palo Alto CA, US
Senior Data Scientist, Customer Experience
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Data Scientist/Computational Biologist
Indigo, Boston, MA
LendUp, Oakland, CA
First Look Media
Manager, Audience Engagement, Topic.com
First Look Media, New York, NY
Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst
Beyond, Houston, TX