Field Operation Engineer - Big Data Engineer (Singapore)
Transform data from a liability to an asset
- Become a trusted expert in Dathena, our client platforms & partner vendor functionality to provide effective operational guidance around these technologies.
- Oversee client service requests acting as a service delivery and escalation manager.
- Develop best practice recommendations for Dathena's operations teams based on product and vertical experience gained in the field
- Appliances installation and configuration
- Hadoop cluster building and configuring, performance monitoring
- Deployment process optimisation
- Create reliable data pipelines
- Key metrics monitoring for failures prevention
- Communication with AI Developers and Data Science teams
- Communicate and present to the clients
- Experience in building and supporting Hadoop / BigData architecture including Yarn, HDFS, Hbase, Zookeeper, Phoenix, Spark, Hive, Kafka etc.
- Ability to isolate and troubleshoot Hadoop service issues using a combination of system and Hadoop logs and monitoring/alerting systems. Experience with Apache Ambari.
- Experienced in Linux (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, ...) including network and scripting (Bash, Python)
- Deep understanding of complete end-to-end Data-warehouse / Data Analytics solutions.
- Containers (Docker, OpenShift)
- Experience with Spark development is an added advantage
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer satisfaction (customer lifetime value improvement)
- Partner satisfaction
- Issue resolution speed
- Contributions to the overall platform
- Internal communication
The company's founder created Dathena because he was not able to find an existing solution that would fit the needs of the top Tier 1 Bank he worked for. Dathena is the first and only data governance platform developed by real users for real users. Our platform was built with state-of-the-art technologies including machine learning and artificial intelligence capabilities.
Want to learn more about Dathena? Visit Dathena's website.
Jobs You May Like
Part-time Operations Team Member - Rotterdam, NL
Cic, Rotterdam, NL
Customer Success Manager
Drift, Boston, San Francisco
Support Analyst, Platform Ops
Optometrist (Fill-In), NYC Market
Warby Parker, New York, NY
Cost and Value Engineer - Electrics & Electronics
Mechanics Manager - Stuttgart
LimeBike, Stuttgart, Germany