- As a senior product manager for Dathena you will:
- · Work across teams throughout the organization (Strategy, Sales, Marketing, Client solutions etc.) to gather market information & product requirements and bring ideas to life, ensuring our customers have the best product experience.
- · Work closely with the engineering team to translate the product vision into user stories and features, continuously verify that the product fulfils that vision (as measured by customer value and business outcomes) and collaborate with the team to ensure it is building the right product
- · Maintain a full product life cycle perspective, and work to balance short-term achievements with long-term goals such as minimizing technical debt while maximizing resiliency.
- · Priortize and optimize execution of the product roadmap, produce and review product requirement documents (PRDs) and build processes for consistent and effective product roll-outs.
- · Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other Dathena teams to shape requirements, features and end-products.
- · Measure the results of changes introduced, analyse and communicate on success or failure, lead retrospection session to identify key learnings and integrate them in overall user, product & feature understanding.
Skills & Qualifications
- · 10+ years of relevant experience in Product Management in the software industry, building products for the Enterprise Segment. Experience in the Security or Data Management industries is a plus.
- · 3+ years working in or with lean and agile software delivery teams, UI/UX teams & design professionals following design thinking processes.
- · Experience going through the full product cycle (ideation through initial delivery and subsequent iteration), integrating customer feedback into product requirements and driving prioritization
- · Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and their relevance to the marketplace
- · Deep knowledge and understanding of software development best practices, digital data management and delivery, analytics platforms and general web development technologies across multiple platforms and device types.
- · Strong time management and prioritization skills, excellent verbal and written communication, effective stakeholder management and the proven ability to lead through collaboration
- · Excellent attention to detail and a can-do attitude with a relentless focus to get things done.
- Location: Singapore R&D Office
The company's founder created Dathena because he was not able to find an existing solution that would fit the needs of the top Tier 1 Bank he worked for. Dathena is the first and only data governance platform developed by real users for real users. Our platform was built with state-of-the-art technologies including machine learning and artificial intelligence capabilities.