- The Client Solutions Manager is part of Dathena’s Sales & Operations Team.
- The Client Solutions Manager will be responsible for leading and managing the delivery of Dathena's client-facing engagements, either directly or through the partners channel.
- As the Client Solutions Manager, you will act as a trusted Subject Matter Expert to our partners and clients to ensure they remain successful and realise the full value of their investment in our products.
- On Customer front
- Responsible for the end to end delivery and sales process for your set of customers
- Drive internal and external stakeholders along the sales cycle from prospecting through assessment and to closing of subscription deals
- Engage with prospects in “consultative selling” mode at CxO levels to ensure key customer stakeholders are aligned and focused on driving Dathena’s implementation to completion
- Define rules of engagement with Partner and ensure Partners' professional services offering is in line with Dathena's expectations
- Lead the team to take corrective action when needed to accelerate sales cycle.
- Update management with status and milestones on a consistent basis
- As a trusted business matter expert in Dathena, constantly provide effective operational guidance around these technologies to our client platforms & partner vendors.
- Assist partners in the assessment of project risks and controls for better data governance and protection.
- Educate customers and partners on the value of the overall solution and encourage optimal utilisation.
- Give constant and structured feedback to Dathena’s R&D team to improve features & products
- Socialise new features which will increase value and reduce cost of compliance related activities for clients
- Create new tools to accelerate sales cycle (reduce assessment type, pre-defined pattern of customers, …)
- Partner Enablement responsibilities
- Contribute to Partner selection (in various segment Consulting firms, System Integrators, Resellers, ISVs) to optimise skills and geographical coverage
- Ensure and control Partners' enablement on Dathena’s technology.
- Co-design, coordinate and control our Partners' Professional Services, and manage our channel partners in delivering high value-added solutions to our clients.
- Help partners in their day-to-day sales activities and delivering innovative and scalable solutions to meet their business needs.
- Channel customers’ technical platform feedback to the Dathena product team. Assist in prioritising product requirements and platform improvements by understanding and communicating customer needs.
- Customer and Partner satisfaction
- End to end sales cycle time
- % of conversion to subscription
- Reduction of Dathena’s resources involvement as compared to Partners’
Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrates extensive level of ability and/or proven success with assisting on client-facing consultative selling, engagement delivery, practice development, business development and thought leadership, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, including in the following areas:
- Managing and/or contributing to project planning, engagement administration, budget management, and successful completion of engagement workstream(s);
- Technical expertise to assist management to address information security risks associated with their business.
- Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management;
- Delivering clear requests for information and communicating potential conflicts, assisting business development teams responsible for writing and presenting proposals to prospective clients, and fostering and maintaining lasting relationships with senior executives;
- Identifying and addressing client needs while displaying the ability to contribute to the development of a business vision and manage implementation efforts with complex project management capabilities;
- Understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; and providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less experienced staff.v
- Fluent in English. Another Asian language (mandarin, thai, bahasa) is a plus
- Data-oriented personality
- Exceptional Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Time management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Outstanding presentation and speaking skills
- Recruit, train, develop and motivate Dathena’s European Client Success Engineers.
- Approve monthly/weekly delivery planning for the Client Solution team
- Define quantitative and qualitative goals for the Client Solution team with Dathena’s Senior Management.
- Manage, follow and challenge the team to ensure a smooth running of the service, an optimization of processes to reach SLA/KPIs (real time monitoring, ready to help the team and take the overflow) and to provide excellent Client Experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT Risk Management including experience in Cybersecurity & Privacy.
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance/Economics, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, Statistics Mathematics, Regulatory Compliance, Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics and/or other business fields of study.
- Certification(s) Preferred: Obtained or demonstrates an active pursuit of one or more of the following certifications: Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certifications, or other related certifications. Knowledge Preferred:
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of and/or proven level of success in developing and implementing cybersecurity, privacy and IT risk strategies, preferably for a global network of professional services firms.
- Common cybersecurity, privacy or technology industry standards/ regulations (e.g. ISO 27001/27002, NIST 800 series, COBIT, PCI-DSS, ITIL, HIPAA / HITECH, GDPR) especially as it relates to building a program and/or managing internal controls, risk assessments, business process and internal IT control testing or operational auditing;
- Providing consultancy services for cybersecurity, privacy or IT risk strategy, policies, organization and governance;
- The Client Solution Manager must fully embrace the team spirit of a young and innovative Start-up. Travel and remote location might be required from time to time.
- Location: Singapore
The company's founder created Dathena because he was not able to find an existing solution that would fit the needs of the top Tier 1 Bank he worked for. Dathena is the first and only data governance platform developed by real users for real users. Our platform was built with state-of-the-art technologies including machine learning and artificial intelligence capabilities.
Want to learn more about Dathena? Visit Dathena's website.
Jobs You May Like
Graphic Designer Intern | Mental Health Incubator Startup @ Harvard i-lab, non-profit
Affect Mental Health, Boston, MA
Professional Services, Senior Analyst - Japanese Speaking
Peloton, San Francisco Warehouse
Customer Success Manager
Prodigy Game, Bengaluru Area
Staffing Specialist (m/f/d), part-time or full-time